GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Gaming and Stuff"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
At long bloody last, I have Broadband.

So, I was wondering, what games do you lot have? Might as well put my connection to good use, ie kick your asses.

If anyone fancies it, I'll have you a game at something sometime.
Sun 05/09/04 at 23:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
What you need JJ is the latest patch. Try getting it here: [URL]http://www.gamershell.com/download_6572.shtml[/URL]

It's 129.8MB big, and should hopefully fix your problem.
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
"da_bonG"
OK, I just got the game battlefield veitnam and i tryed to play online but everytime i try to join a server a window pops up saying wrong version would you like to update i click yes and another window pops up saying looking for updates how long does it take because i want to play BFveitnam online.
Sun 29/08/04 at 21:48
Regular
sry
Mon 23/08/04 at 13:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I might hold off for now then, I've been hearing people have been getting quite a few problems, plus I'm not much of a CS fan anyway, just wanted to see the source engine in action.
Sun 22/08/04 at 20:36
Regular
"accidental superher"
condition zero itself isn't very good...the "deleted scenes" are truly AWFUL (i can understand why the previous developers were taken off the game).
i got given it free with my x800 pro

as for cs:source -it has some very nice features. the flashbang effect is very nice as is the physics. they've littered the place with barrels and random stuff which can be shot around. of course the core game is still the same.

running everything on full AA and AF and on 1280x1024 resolution i'm getting around 55fps though i do get some random display bugs (my knife won't display at all so it seems as though i'm clenching thin air and on the video stress test i can see 2 of the glass panels).

depends on HOW badly you want to see it running...cos i wouldn't recommend that you get cs:cz
Sun 22/08/04 at 16:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Nice one, I may very well buy Condition Zero to see for myself how the source version plays, Though I'm more drawn to seeing those loveley graphics on full show than anything else.

And after looking around, the pre-load of Half Life 2 will, supposedly, begin tommorrow.
Sun 22/08/04 at 15:34
Regular
"accidental superher"
counter strike source beta has already been uploaded to hl/ati bundle owners and cs: condition zero owners. i've got it since i've got cs:cz -pretty cool stuff but i got a few display bugs here and there.

the half life 2 preload has been delayed (read it on gamespot)...don't know when it will be uploaded
Sun 22/08/04 at 12:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Isn't Valve going to be uploading Counter Strike Source and Half Life 2 onto Steam soon? I read it somewhere but have heard little news about it.
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:54
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Yeah im looking forward to getting back into playing some more. Not had the time but will do in a couple of weeks.
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I'm Bob_The_Moose on Steam, don't have it installed at the moment but I will get it back on here soon.
Been itching for a game of DoD lately.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.