GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Collectors Disc."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 09:21
Regular
There should be a Mario colllectors disc just like Zelda. It could have Super Mario 64,Super Mario Bros,Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Mario Sunshine and loads more classics
Tue 31/08/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Oh no! Starwolf!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Not classics in the historical sense of the word, Rick.

THAT's what I meant
Tue 31/08/04 at 19:39
"period drama"
Not classics in the historical sense of the word, Rick.
Tue 31/08/04 at 19:24
Regular
Pencilpal33 wrote:
> Well, sunshine and DD aren't really classics, as they came out fairly
> recently

Erm...

What?
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:21
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I would have thought a Mario 128 bundled with Mario 64 type promotion for those who pre-order, as with Wind Waker, is very possible.
Tue 31/08/04 at 12:02
Regular
If it does happen, it would be when bought with another game. As Nintendo still make money from the NES/SNES games via Game Boy Advance.

Although there are a few Mushroom Kingdom hits they could put in that aren't on the GBA.

Super Mario RPG now that Square-Enix are back for developing on Nintendo systems.
Tetris Attack. Although brought back on the N64 and GBC as Pokémon games, this always seemed best on the SNES.
Super Mario Kart. I'm sure that would be enough on its own to get people buying the game it comes with.
Super Mario 64. I'm sure I'm not the only one who really wants to see this game on a current system (so I can get it myself).
Maybe a modified version of Mario Tennis from the 64 (modified because it had Transfer Pack capabilities).

That would be enough for me and I'd definately buy whatever game it came with should it ever happen. Which it wont.
Tue 31/08/04 at 10:59
Regular
"Oh no! Starwolf!"
Well, sunshine and DD aren't really classics, as they came out fairly recently, and on the cube. Yet a disc with all the nes, snes and 64 greats would be a good idea.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:21
Regular
There should be a Mario colllectors disc just like Zelda. It could have Super Mario 64,Super Mario Bros,Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Mario Sunshine and loads more classics

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.