GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viewtiful Joe...The TV Series."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/09/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Yep, just read that, according to a few different sources, there's going to be a 52-episode Viewtiful Joe anime series hitting Japanese TV this October (and it's being produced by Capcom).

That will probably mean fan-subbed episodes should hit the net not too long after that, and eventually dvd releases.

Cool.
Fri 03/09/04 at 15:36
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Unless the dub it for English speaking audiences, it'll only have the voice that the Japanese version had...if anything.
Fri 03/09/04 at 15:33
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Wonder if they're still going to have the same voices.
Fri 03/09/04 at 15:32
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
wow, as both an anime fan, and a Viewtiful Joe fan..this sounds mighty cool!

I look forward to it then!
Fri 03/09/04 at 10:20
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Heh, never have been an anime fan really, but for anyone who is it can't be bad news.
Fri 03/09/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Yep, just read that, according to a few different sources, there's going to be a 52-episode Viewtiful Joe anime series hitting Japanese TV this October (and it's being produced by Capcom).

That will probably mean fan-subbed episodes should hit the net not too long after that, and eventually dvd releases.

Cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.