GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think that the Sims 2 will be the Biggest PC release this year?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims 2'.
Sun 12/09/04 at 19:18
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
We all know that there are many amazing games that are released ever year on the PC format but i have heard a lot about the new and upcoming Sims 2 game. Lokking at reviews and screenshots and being a Sims gamer myself i say... it rocks but do you think it will be the biggest release this year?
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Cosmic..."
I recieved Sims 2 as a GAD but my PC doesn't have a T&A video card or DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card or a 800MHz processor. Anyone got any good websites where i can buy cheap PC equiptment (will check Amazon when I get the chance.)
Tue 28/09/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Braaains"
But you could also make your sims burglers in Sims 1. Unless you can have them rob each others houses, there's not much fun there.
Tue 28/09/04 at 14:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yuri_Fan wrote:
> There's been some stiff competition in the charts, and it'll hot up
> towards Christmas; Sims 2 or Doom 3.
>
> They're my votes.

Or Half Life 2 as soon as Vivendi Universal discover that attempting to delay a game that'll sell by the bucketload won't do their dire financial state any good.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Hannard wrote:
> I take it you still can't turn your sims into psychotic killers?

No, but you can actually turn them into burglars, just by selecting the 'crime' job.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
There's been some stiff competition in the charts, and it'll hot up towards Christmas; Sims 2 or Doom 3.

They're my votes.
Sun 26/09/04 at 22:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
No, but with the inevitable advent of the expansion packs, the Sims can still turn you into one. Especially if you have a younger brother/sister who insists on paying for them all.
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Braaains"
I take it you still can't turn your sims into psychotic killers?
Tue 14/09/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Puddleface wrote:
> Ive learned my lesson from buying The Sims, dont buy the Sims 2

Just try and stop us!
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Ive learned my lesson from buying The Sims, dont buy the Sims 2
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
heatherw_01 wrote:
> it is not incomplete, I am just saying that it went gold before anyone
> has bought it.

Games have to go gold before they can be released, otherwise they are merely incomplete code. All games go gold before they are released it's nothing new.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.