GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims 2'.
Sun 19/09/04 at 20:22
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
I have typed in the money cheat from special reserve's cheat site but it doesn't seem to work can any one help or tell me any other cheats
Thu 30/09/04 at 16:54
Regular
Heh *waits for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3* this is alright for a while but there's no point playing it after a bit.
Thu 30/09/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I might buy it, just so I can sleep around my street.
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cots are there, look harder - can't remember where exactly though.

Using the £ cheat allows you to do all the usual but have top-notch things without having to slave at a job you never see anyway. You still have to do all the other stuff.
It's like using resource cheats in RTS - not a "cheat" as such, just cuts out a lot of thumb twiddling.

Supercock has had a little girl, his wife hates him and refuses to look after the toddler because he had her sister whilst she was at work.
I like this game, and that's all I care about.
Wed 29/09/04 at 14:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok, how do I expand the catalogue of stuff I can buy?

I have a kid now, but can't buy a cot, so it sleeps on the floor. I want to have a wider range of stuff to buy.
Mon 27/09/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
When i first bought the fist sims. I didnt even know there was a cheat. :S *Oh what a sheltered life i have had* NOw i do. Is still forget it :S so NO i dont cheat. Nor have i on the second one. *Polishes Halo*
Mon 27/09/04 at 00:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's so blatantly obvious, what with them witholding all that content from Sims. Plus the fact it's just a detestible 'game'.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:41
Regular
cipro wrote:
> EA have no shame.

Well they continue to make loads of money so I would have no shame either :D
Sun 26/09/04 at 22:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Cyclone wrote:
> My brother has it.
>
> It appears to be Sims, minus all the additions the expansion pack
> made, with prettier graphics.

That's what made me dislike it almost outright. I quizzed my sister about it, no pets, no ability to go on holiday, no downtown area, no making magic crap (my sister didn't get that expansion, thankfully) basically a remade game preparing itself for the dozens of remade expansion packs that'll probably be released in the next couple of months. EA have no shame.
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:03
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
No no, we all know its about "Hot Date".

I'm a bit dissapointed with it on the whole. Its still great fun, but just...hmmm. Seems more of an update than real progression.

I'll probably review it in the next week.
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My brother has it.

It appears to be Sims, minus all the additions the expansion pack made, with prettier graphics.

I await Sims 2: House Party, etc, with much fear.

It's detestible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.