GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pathetic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 17:09
Regular
Now, firstly i have all 3 consoles and don’t do all that console wars crap "OMG XBOX IZ H00GE!!" etc. But I have to say that Sony are being pathetic.

They are bringing out a smaller console ( [URL]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/6802/Sonys-Halo-2-Party-Crasher[/URL] ) a week before HALO 2. Rumours say they are delaying GTA:SA a week too so it will coincide with the new sleeker console. And from what i heard they also delayed GT4 a bit longer.

So they are competing "so what?" you may say. But i find it annoying that they cant let each other have some time to shine.

[/Rant]
Sun 26/09/04 at 16:12
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm an actor - I understand squat.
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's called doing good business, my boys.

Soon, you'll understand.
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:12
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Sony is desperate.

The End.
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ditto
Sun 26/09/04 at 11:46
"Retarded List"
I actually prefer the older look.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:59
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
> What are the differences?

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=110085&forumid=135[/URL]
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:49
What are the differences?
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:27
Regular
"8==="
Lou Role wrote:

> I may just get it then, I'm considering selling my X-Box and I could
> be doing with a new PS2 pretty soon, as my current one seems to be
> playing up a bit. I could easily trade my X-Box and PS2 console for
> this new one, and then sell all the rest of my X-Box games for
> £100. Now that's a possible plan.

Sounds like stepping back instead of stepping forward.

I did the same a while back when the N64 dried up, I thought 'hey the PSone can't be THAT bad'. Guess what? I was wrong.

Look at the difference between SWB on a PS2 and SWB on an Xbox for a good indication of the size of the backwards step you will be taking.
Sat 25/09/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
thebestbit wrote:
> its going to be £100....mmm just like xbox

£105.00 actually.

HAR.
Sat 25/09/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
thebestbit wrote:
> its going to be £100....mmm just like xbox

I may just get it then, I'm considering selling my X-Box and I could be doing with a new PS2 pretty soon, as my current one seems to be playing up a bit. I could easily trade my X-Box and PS2 console for this new one, and then sell all the rest of my X-Box games for £100. Now that's a possible plan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.