GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Lightbulb appears above head*"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/11/05 at 16:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, if I just pick up 4 games at the midnight launch and order the other 4 from gameplay, I'll have saved enough to get an extra game ! Maybe I should hold back from going too nuts at the midnight launch and come out with an extra game out of it.

With a bit of luck, all the games might even arrive on launch day. :-) Anyone know how much they charge for p+p ?
Thu 17/11/05 at 22:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I had Mario Kart on my DS + claims which were about to be made on Madden 2006 and Perfect Dark Zero.

Weep for me.
Thu 17/11/05 at 22:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I lost a GAD. :-( Have to pay for my Madden fix this year. ;-)
Thu 17/11/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
That truly sucks.

Truly.

Goddamn I feel sorry for you.
Thu 17/11/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Had 6 360 games coming through GAD....

Now I don't...

Can't be bothered with a 360 now... might get one or two from work to sell them, but I've had enough gaming for a while.
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Excellent. ;-) Think I'll be doing that then. :-)
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:24
Regular
I think standard delivery is free. To guarantee launch day deliver it's an extra 99p I think. I did this with Halo 2, and got it the day before launch.

Still haven't completed it though...
Thu 17/11/05 at 16:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, if I just pick up 4 games at the midnight launch and order the other 4 from gameplay, I'll have saved enough to get an extra game ! Maybe I should hold back from going too nuts at the midnight launch and come out with an extra game out of it.

With a bit of luck, all the games might even arrive on launch day. :-) Anyone know how much they charge for p+p ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.