GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So what happens to SR's remaining stock?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/11/05 at 08:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Is it bought by trade to recoup some losses?

Or sold up Northweald market out the back of Kilgore Trout's car boot? SMV wears a bumbag full of spare change.
Thu 17/11/05 at 20:04
Regular
They did for the 360. Massive shame.
Thu 17/11/05 at 19:57
So they've taken money already from preorders for stuff they were never going to sell? Good luck for those affected, you'll have a hard time getting it back. Those no good bas tards.

I kid, I kid
Thu 17/11/05 at 19:49
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> The order was just over £80, and I never received a penny
> back.

If you bought on card you can get your money back on orders over £50. It is called "card insurance".
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
just a suggestion guys, but there doesnt seem to be a huge demand for the 360 here in ireland, so waiting lists might not be long, you might want to try phoning a few shops in ireland if you dont want to wait months
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:43
Regular
"\\"
VenomByte wrote:
> You'd have been a muppet to pre-order from a company clearly in a lot
> of trouble (i.e, all the shops going like dominoes).

I'm pretty sure when my intentions were set on pre-ordering a 360 from here. Only a few shops had closed.

> Still, there was only a few weeks to go. So you almost made it,
> really.

Which is perhaps the worst place to lose your pre-order.

This means we all go to the back of the queue to wait for one, which could be months.
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Personally, I don't think a company should pre-order things for that length of time when the future was unsure.

Of course that give an awful impression and they want to make money to fix the problem but it is still morally wrong.
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:10
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You'd have been a muppet to pre-order from a company clearly in a lot of trouble (i.e, all the shops going like dominoes).

Still, there was only a few weeks to go. So you almost made it, really.
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
If I pre-ordered a 360 I'd be going mental.

But I didn't so ner ner
Thu 17/11/05 at 16:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
I'm going to count myself lucky. Was just about to put an order in for two DVD players and a few BB rifles.

Phew.
Thu 17/11/05 at 16:00
"High polygon count"
I had an order with a company that went bust a few years ago.

I got a letter from Trading Standards office local to the company, asking me to confirm what I'd ordered and how much it had cost. I had to provide this info in writing, then once all the debts were settled, I'd get back all/some/none of what I was owed, depending on whether there was anything left over.

The order was just over £80, and I never received a penny back.

Good luck to all of you who are currently out of pocket.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.