GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the bollo

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 18:46
Regular
I don't log on for a day and this happens.

Sorry folks, I realise we have a hundred sappy tearfest threads already in here, but I wanted to say my piece and this way it's likely someone will bother to read it.

You lot are alright - I'd gladly invite all of you around for a party sometime if I wasn't so pathetic and lived with my parents at the age of 26.
Well, not all of you ...

I've enjoyed passing away the time with philosophical life changing discussions and inane rantings. You've cheered me up when times are down and it's been great to be able to log on at any time of the day to talk complete nads. Cheers and plenty of beers.

Of course, this is only if the worst happens. If the forum stays open, you can all go to hell ...

Good luck ex-staffies, though I've no doubt you'll do well in the future, as I hope the rest of you do.

Look out for my new column 'Getting the most from your Modem'.
Or catch me on MSN : [email protected]
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:37
Regular
"You have a choice"
lol i feel exactly the same way!
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:26
Regular
I can't tear myself away from here tonight. Almost as though it'll cease to exist when I do.

I had no idea just how much of a geek I am.
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:06
Regular
"You have a choice"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Ever considered a career in the financial advice industry?

:-D haha....I hope YOU hang around Borat...you is funni!

Either way, is gopnna suck not having them around. Gameaday was SOO fun! Not just coz of winning free games, but I really like writing reviews for them...I'd only just done an FF12 preview (and i WON as well, cruel fate!) when they shut down.

Still, lets cling to the hope that they'll be back...the same sorta hiope I have the FF7 will be re-made for the PS3 and Man Utd will win the treble again this season...
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:05
Regular
"kempgee"
Sounds good.
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:02
Regular
Ever considered a career in the financial advice industry?
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:00
Regular
"kempgee"
They went down because they were to expensive, and sold alot of c--p.
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:00
Regular
"You have a choice"
No probleymo! Hey i wonder if my profile is still there....ogonna go check
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:58
Regular
Thanks for saving me the typing effort.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:57
Regular
"You have a choice"
I think Borat means stop speculating WHY they went down until there's an official announcement. I think its obvious enough the company's gone under.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:46
Regular
"kempgee"
Its 100% official.I even went to the Job Centre today with one of the staff who was sacked yesterday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.