GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony, would this be a bad time to...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 17:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
suggest you open some shops up North? 'Cause Game is really expensive.

Cheers,
Blank.
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:30
Regular
I feel bad for all that shopping I did on Amazon (although most of it was back when I only had an electron...) although I did buy FF7 off you back in Spring (it turns out that you were selling it new cheaper than Ebay sellers were flogging it second hand).
Wed 16/11/05 at 21:24
Regular
Still.... if he had my twenty quid.
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:44
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I think Tonty landed on Mayfair with a hotel. That's enough to bankrupt anyone, that is.
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:08
Regular
It is very sad.

Do you know what I think caused it.

You remember when I bought your copy of Smash Brothers for the N64? Well I do believe you never cashed my cheque I sent you. I never noticed any dip in funds.

See... that's where you went wrong... 1000's of uncashed cheques.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Displayed wrote:
why they went
> bust? was it lack of funds?

Heheh :-D
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:37
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Displayed wrote:
> Tony wrote:
> Displayed wrote:
> you know you want to do it ;-)
>
>
> Watch out for Baloonaday (BAD)
>
>
> XD "BAD" that is actually rather ammusing! :-) but yeah, i
> am sure TOny you do not know, but does anybody know why they went
> bust? was it lack of funds? or did the owners just decide to do a
> runner with all your money! im glad i got my refund for a PSP 2 weeks
> back!

Speaking hypothetically; any company, realising that it is losing money will take various tactics to improve or save the business until it reaches a point where those measures are exhausted. There comes a point (financially) when it is required by law to cease trading and appoint an administrator or liquidator who takes charge of the matter. It then takes several weeks for that person to gather information and determine any outcome. This is a general statement and I must emphasise that I am not speaking, and have no right to speak, on behalf of SR. I do know that everybody at SR has worked very hard indeed and I am sure that they are very sad, as I am, to witness these problems.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:24
Regular
Tony wrote:
> Displayed wrote:
>
>
> Watch out for Baloonaday (BAD)

XD "BAD" that is actually rather ammusing! :-) but yeah, i am sure TOny you do not know, but does anybody know why they went bust? was it lack of funds? or did the owners just decide to do a runner with all your money! im glad i got my refund for a PSP 2 weeks back!
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Displayed wrote:

Watch out for Baloonaday (BAD)
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:20
Regular
Are you going to restart a company in place of SR, Tony?

I mean, you could be selling games, opening arcades, doing a website, holding games tournaments...

If you want any feedback on SR, or what we as gamers look for in a site, i'm sure we could help.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:15
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'm gonna miss seeing the SR Discount Network roadsign next to the entrance of the Sawbridgeworth shop. :-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.