GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"woo ..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 14:47
"period drama"
New Zelda could top 100 hours gameplay all-in. Ain't that just so very nice?

In other news:
MK DS and Sonic Rush both rock the socks big time.

Yummy.
Thu 17/11/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I totally know what you mean. Tales Of Symphonia was meant to be 80 hours long, but hey, I finished it in 44 hours and I did as much as possible in it, too. Paper Mario 2 was also meant to be around 40 hours, but I finished that at around 28 hours, with loads of the side quests and townsfolk errands completed.

Twilight Princess will definitely be around 40 hours max in terms of story length.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:36
Regular
Then again, didn't Windwaker boast 80+ hours if you did everything?

(40 hours doing all the subquests, 40 hours getting all the photo figures...)

By rule of thumb, I tend to halve/third the estimate. (for instance, N64 mag promised me Jet Force Gemini would take 40+ hours to beat. My timer ended up with about 22 and I'd taken my sweet time with it).

Even if it's only about 35-50 hours, that's still really respectable, but I expect a lot of that will be including hardcore subquests, where you spend 3 of those hours scouring the entire land for that last gold skultula! :-D
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:57
Regular
"0228"
Upcoming Nintendo announcement: Sorry, Zelda won't be coming out on the GC at all. It will now be a Revolution launch title to help boost sales.
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:54
"The Will of D."
Umm if anyone wants to buy a console just to play Twilight Princess why not get a Revolution to play backwards compatible GC games instead, that's assuming Revolution comes out around the same time as Zelda: TP which I'm hoping its not, which means TP has either be delayed yet again or Nintendo is surprisingly taking a look at the European market in a eager sort of way and releasing Revo early.
Wed 16/11/05 at 21:27
Regular
Damn straight.
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I will buy a Cube + Zelda just for...Zelda.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:24
Regular
Zelda will hammer anything that comes out next year!

Excluding Smash Brothers and the Revolution... of course.
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
mmmmm 100 hours. MMMMM. Oh man I can't wait. Screw the 360, Zelda's where its at.
Wed 16/11/05 at 14:47
"period drama"
New Zelda could top 100 hours gameplay all-in. Ain't that just so very nice?

In other news:
MK DS and Sonic Rush both rock the socks big time.

Yummy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.