GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Listen, shut up for a second"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 12:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Thinking about it, I've discovered a direct corellation between both my lowered participation in the forums, Hedfix's domination of the top posters list, the return of Shaneo, and the downfall of SR.

In other news, FinalFantasyFanatic, Memorandum!, AfroJoe and Spoonbeast were all the same person - Very Metal. I hope that revelation causes you all to break down in floods of tears, and the streets will be filled with wailing women, broken Goatboys, copies of Civilisation from Tesco and the side bar.

SR Staff wa nan de uchi ni kaerimashita ka?
Wed 16/11/05 at 14:36
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Memorandum! wrote:
> the real correlation is between Flockhart's departure and the death of
> the forums

That correlation has a very high sum of residual squares...
Wed 16/11/05 at 14:27
Regular
"bot"
the real correlation is between Flockhart's departure and the death of the forums
Wed 16/11/05 at 12:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
not pie it donkey
Wed 16/11/05 at 12:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
you buy shoe?
Wed 16/11/05 at 12:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Thinking about it, I've discovered a direct corellation between both my lowered participation in the forums, Hedfix's domination of the top posters list, the return of Shaneo, and the downfall of SR.

In other news, FinalFantasyFanatic, Memorandum!, AfroJoe and Spoonbeast were all the same person - Very Metal. I hope that revelation causes you all to break down in floods of tears, and the streets will be filled with wailing women, broken Goatboys, copies of Civilisation from Tesco and the side bar.

SR Staff wa nan de uchi ni kaerimashita ka?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.