GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, anyone post anywhere else?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 22:53
Regular
"serenity now!"
Anyone post on any other forums?

Now I'm no longer a staffie, I can say I'm quite the little filesharer, and I post on a couple of those forums, notably www.filesharingtalk.com.

Anyone else have internet lives apart from here?

I always wondered if Chippxero was in fact Chipperox, someone I spammed up a forum with many moons ago.
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:07
Regular
"es argh"
Paradox: wrote:
> The forums any good badgerman?

Ther best around I'd say.

New top quality content every day, something is always going off. And the coupons and freebies forum has gotten me many odd free samples, including ten pairs of incontinence pants, masturbation lube (?), Dvd's and whatnot.

Also it's only probably a fiver. But if you do register, be very wary of the rules, and fyad.

One drawback would be the sheer amount of people there, everythings moving about at a million miles an hour, but meh, keeps it fresh and whatnot.

And Miserableman, I remember you asking the stairs question to Snuggly a while back, woe.
Wed 16/11/05 at 17:50
Regular
snake10 wrote:
> Hey,it would be coll if smv and all the other staffies registered in
> the new forum!
> It's on one of the threads here.
> "sr reborn"
> Go on,you know you want to.

yes how "coll"
Wed 16/11/05 at 17:44
Regular
"youngest regular"
Hey,it would be coll if smv and all the other staffies registered in the new forum!
It's on one of the threads here.
"sr reborn"
Go on,you know you want to.
Wed 16/11/05 at 17:21
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Here's some advice for those thinking about registering for Something Awful:

1. Read the rules.
2. Re-read the rules.
3. Read the additional rules for each subforum before posting there.
3. Lurk, read and understand the posting style before posting yourself.

You won't get away with posting anything like the retarded drivel that routinely gets written on here, the admins are exceptionally trigger-happy. And if you want to give the rest of us a laugh, email Lowtax asking for access to the bittorrent forums. Be sure to be vaguelly threatening with your language, and remind him that he is your customer.
Wed 16/11/05 at 15:10
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Might start going on the red vs blue forums soon.

That place was well depressing when I went there.
It seemed to be populated be people who had nothing better to do than hit refresh until a new topic popped up and then look for excuses to flame it...

Nowdays I download the new episode and then get the hell out of there! :-)
Wed 16/11/05 at 12:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
I've been posting on and off on the DogsOnAcid forums, which are decent... Might have to go there more often now :(
Wed 16/11/05 at 10:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've been considering paying a few quid to be an SA goon.

The forums any good badgerman?
Wed 16/11/05 at 07:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Don't you mean some awful forums?

[URL]www.somethingawful.com[/URL]
Wed 16/11/05 at 01:02
Regular
"Catch it!"
Alright cool. I'm just going to search google tomorrow for new forums,if this closes down. Now for bed.
Wed 16/11/05 at 01:01
Regular
"es argh"
Same as here, but I rarely post there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.