GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please Behave"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 19:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Would all contributors please behave. Our band of intrepid heros here at Freeola will do our best to seek continuation of the forums. Meantime, please don't swear.
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:58
Regular
"..."
Tony wrote:
> -Dark_Phoenix wrote:
> I have £10k saved if you want to start another company.
>
>
> Please send your name, address, bank account sort code and account
> number, credit card numbers (also those three numbers on the back),
> pin numbers and a digitised copy of your signature to
> [email protected].
>
> Cheers.

Hee hee...copy me in too.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:32
Regular
"the burning sky"
Twain wrote:
> Hello er-no. long time no see. Actually I think the last time I saw
> you was on the real Robots message board.

I used to go on there a bit. Neither of my two worked in the end, I must have screwed them up somehow...
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
-Dark_Phoenix wrote:
> I have £10k saved if you want to start another company.

Please send your name, address, bank account sort code and account number, credit card numbers (also those three numbers on the back), pin numbers and a digitised copy of your signature to [email protected].

Cheers.
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hello er-no. long time no see. Actually I think the last time I saw you was on the real Robots message board.

You think you're feeling low do you? Well, you probably are I guess.

But I didn't sleep a wink last night, so I'm off to bed early because I'm damn tired.
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hey Tony,

Sorry to hear all of this.
It's very sad news, I'm actually feeling low about the whole thing.

Good luck with the future and it all.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:15
Regular
I have £10k saved if you want to start another company.

We'd have to keep things simple... not sell crap BB things, just games, and computer stuff.

It'd be like a hybrid of PLAY and Overclockers. Keep things clean and simple - the iPod/Google way!

Anyway, all the best to you... if you've got PayPal i'll pay you a fiver so you can buy yourself a pint on me.

ALL the best, chief.
Wed 16/11/05 at 17:37
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Does this mean our $400 million Eurofighter deal is on the rocks?
Wed 16/11/05 at 11:16
Regular
"unemployed"
I think you all need to heed the topic title. Tony will do his best to get the forums and stuff for you guys, but it's just not cricket to be badgering him about 360's and pre-orders, he has no idea what's going on yet. You have to try to understand that it's nothing to do with any SR ex-staff, including Tony.

Just sit tight, stop whining, and try to understand that there is more involved in shutting down a company than trying to send you a computer game. I feel your pain, money is money, but please just behave until something is OFFICIALLY said.
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:23
Regular
Well this is very sad. But I hope something can be sorted. Who'll notify us? Do you know?
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:20
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Game wrote:
> Why haven't you been involved?

Did my best and then handed it over to people who might be able to do better. I'm sure they've done their best, and utterly sure that all the staff at SR have worked their socks off since I left.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.