GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Back........With a soppy girl problem."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Well its been a while but “hi”.
I shall cut straight to the chase, Met a girl, grew obsessed, etc.
Now I either want to be with her (Difficult option, due to certain circumstances).
Or……… get her out of my head. (Which I don’t think I can do).
Help?
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:31
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Good Luck and thankyou :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
good point. I thank you again.

Life is complicated. Love will come eventually, like the deadline of the piece of maths coursework I'm doing right now. I think I should just concentrate on my confidence and then see whee life takes me.

Thank-you again and good luck with the future and your kids.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:24
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
hippyman wrote:
> Thanks for the encouragement. I don't want to rush anything, I just
> want a "sampler" - you know, so when I do meet the woman of
> my dreams I don't look stupid when I don't know how to kiss, treat
> them etc.
>
> I'm one of these people who are told "you are too nice".
> Anybody I've ever had the chance to be with have all got boyfriends
> or are gay. I've very little confidence - but it is gradually
> building.

I am forever getting told i am to nice. Trust me when the time comes for you to be in a relationship, things will happen. Dont worry about thinking your going to look stupid, i felt like at the start of this 7 year 1 and others i had before, doesnt matter if its 1st relationship or 3rd, there all different and everyone takes to them differently. When you find someone wether they have been in a relationship before or not they will feel the same. Because although relationships to them are not "new", the person is.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:17
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thanks for the encouragement. I don't want to rush anything, I just want a "sampler" - you know, so when I do meet the woman of my dreams I don't look stupid when I don't know how to kiss, treat them etc.

I'm one of these people who are told "you are too nice". Anybody I've ever had the chance to be with have all got boyfriends or are gay. I've very little confidence - but it is gradually building.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:14
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
hippyman wrote:
> I don't have anything to compare it to. My confidence took a
> battering several years ago due to harrassment from teachers and then
> over the top bullying. I would love to be in a relationship just to
> see how one works.

I am sure you will find someone soon enough, dont rush in to anything. I am 23 was in a 7 year relationship. I have 2 kids and although at times i miss it so much i dont ever regret it. But we were young i guess were just growing up now.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I don't have anything to compare it to. My confidence took a battering several years ago due to harrassment from teachers and then over the top bullying. I would love to be in a relationship just to see how one works.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I am probably no doubt just saying its better to be single, i have just comeout of a 7yr relationship. Ok we had a fairly good 7yrs but been single there is less to worry about.
Thu 17/11/05 at 12:56
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I don't think its good to be single. Especially as there are couples all around me. CB is wrong to think it's good to be single.

I just don't really know the difference. Perhaps I'll shut up now cos I'm rambling about nothing. (I don't know what I'm saying - I'm single(noticable side affect))
Thu 17/11/05 at 12:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
hippyman wrote:
> I don't know any difference either. Maybe I feel this way about my
> penfriend is because she's the only one who's actually bothered to
> find out what I'm like

but you're not saying :-

C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> But I think it is very good to be single.
Thu 17/11/05 at 12:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I don't know any difference either. Maybe I feel this way about my penfriend is because she's the only one who's actually bothered to find out what I'm like

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.