GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A list of rubbish people who should really shut the hell up..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 15:02
Regular
Chavez XVI
Tue 15/11/05 at 19:53
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Dont worry, they're probably just jelous....
Tue 15/11/05 at 17:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I must post more crap than I thought I did, cause I just saw my place in the top posters list lately. Opps. :-|
Tue 15/11/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Bullett wrote:
> Perhaps I'm missing his good stuff then. I'm only commenting on what
> I've seen.

I know what you mean actually; there's many a time I've dismissed someone as a snivelling cocktard, only to find out that they've posted some good stuff elsewhere.

~shrug~ We can only form our opinion on what we see I guess.
Tue 15/11/05 at 14:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yes but not as much as if I was on the said mission.
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:53
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> I'm not on a mission to topple Hedfix from the NO1 "Top 30 Day
> Posters"

and:
> and also watching
> Neighbours.
>
> You may ridicule me all you wish for the last point I deserve it!

Can I ridicule you for the first point too?
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm not on a mission to topple Hedfix from the NO1 "Top 30 Day Posters" it's just that the internet at work is a lot less blocked nowadays and for some reason this site has gone from being filteted to well..... not being filtered so I can post at work. Which is weird because my personal e-mail accounts are blocked?

Anyway this week I'm off work and the missis isn't so during this week I'm basically doing what I want - this morning I was watching cricket on Sky 2 but now that's gone off (and England are on the verge of winning YES!) so now I'm doing 3 things at once - writing on here, playing 888.com Poker (and winning YES again!) and also watching Neighbours.

You may ridicule me all you wish for the last point I deserve it!

Even thought it is a Tuesday I may crack open a few beers later on today. I am a trainee alcky after all.
Tue 15/11/05 at 10:32
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Leave Smedlos alone - it's nice to see he's responded to some of the threads I've been on - it's worrying that every topic has my name on the top. At least I can feel better by "blaming" it on Smedlos.

EDIT: I guess I can add myself to that list now
Tue 15/11/05 at 10:02
Regular
Perhaps I'm missing his good stuff then. I'm only commenting on what I've seen.
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Bullett wrote:

> In fact, Smedlos is quite the same. He's posting like hell but not
> really contributing, just making bland comments :|

I'd disagree with this. Emphatically.
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:56
Regular
I don't go into the Sport forum, it bores me.

It's just that, from what I've seen, it basically looks like you're on a 'Conquer the Top 100 List' quest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.