GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 2 chat ***spoilers***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/05 at 17:16
Regular
"lets go back"
(of episode 6)
Well nobody is going to like the new girl in camp. I didnt see that one coming. It was kind of obvious that Shannon would be the one to get killed from the begining of the episode (if you saw the "next time on lost" from episode 5 anyway), but I didnt think it would happen like that. And Walt isnt a visoin, he's real. Wow!!

On a side note, a girl in uni recons she know the end to season 3. I repeat 3. Its not a typo. She said she read it on a website. I told her she's wrong because they usually still film and write episodes for the current season of any tv show while its being shown, i.e. they still probably dont know the end to season 2 let alone season 3. She didnt believe me. Is there anyway I can prove that to her. Or have the producers written all 3 series without me realising?
Fri 18/11/05 at 07:50
Regular
Curiously, it seems the Others may not be as strong as thought. Echo managed to kill two by himself, and Ana-Lucia killed one too.
Fri 18/11/05 at 03:15
Regular
I thought it was a good episode, I'm sure most of us would rather have seen what happened to them and know why they went from 25 to 5 was it? The only Others we saw were Ethan, (excluding the pirates) now we have to wonder more why the same didnt happen to the other lot. It seemed like it was just Ethan on his own.

Perhaps they've done this "pretend to be one of the survivors" many times.

I have a few questions, so the guy who they thought was an Other wasnt right? He was just some guy who was very suspicious and no one remembers from the plane. Was he the only survivor to die because of the Others? How many Others did the black guy kill that night? Damn he must be strong to take on several of these "super humans" at once. So that's 4 or 5 Others dead? No wonder they have to steal kids, they lose so many in the process.

Still atleast this means next weeks episode will be interesting, oh wait there's going to be all the funeral stuff the flash backs on her, lots of tears and we'll have to wait for the next weeks episode for them to get serious. I wonder how it will go from there. Perhaps more romance with 3 new women around. If the Others are still following them now they've lead them back to the other survivors but then do they already know about them, I'd like to watch that episode again with the pirate Others, they seemed different from the Others we've seen.

One thing I should have realised is that now we're probably going to see flash backs of the new lot and how they ended up on the plane. Damnit and I was hoping we'd be done with all the flash backs.

Now they know escaping the island isnt going to be possible (well not easy) what are they going to do now? I can't imagine them just sitting around still waiting to be rescued. Now it's time to go on the offensive and start finding the Others, where they live, where are the kids.

I just had another thought, if the Others have weapons, why dont they just use them and take whoever they want. The Pirate Others had a gun, if they used it maybe so many of them wouldnt keep dying on their night time raids. Whatshisname who was at the computer he had a gun too.
Thu 17/11/05 at 20:41
Regular
"lets go back"
It was enjoyable, but seen as it didnt progress the story at all chronalogically it seemed like a pointless episode. We already knew what had happened to them because Anna-Lucia explained it to Michael last week. It would have been better left to the imagination. It was more of a "for stupid people who cant figure it out" episode.
Boons radio message, for example, was pointless. Its easy enough to figure out that the message "no WE are the survivors of flight 815" came from the other survivors. We really didnt need this idiots-guide-to episode.

The only decent bit was the guy who infiltrated them (their version of Ethan). It was quite tense when he went up the mountain with Anna, but the outcome was inevitable so even that wasnt too great a moment.

Hopefully next week it will be a bit more normal, and we can see more hatch action.
Thu 17/11/05 at 19:48
Regular
"the burning sky"
God the creators really know how to drag out an episode. Number 2 is what I'm talking about, basically reshowing us the stuff from episode 1, with the raft bit added in. The only decent bit was the others! OMFQGNG
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:06
Regular
Just finished watching 2x07.
Thu 17/11/05 at 16:00
Regular
"the burning sky"
I've just watched episode 1, and really excited about episode 2. So many questions! Pity it's downloading very slowly...
Thu 17/11/05 at 13:12
Regular
Anyone watched 7 yet? I'm almost finished because I'm keen to find out what happens next I'm going to watch it now rather than in 6 days like episode 6. Finally (and hopefully) we'll get to find out more about "the others".
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:27
Regular
M@rk wrote:
>Looking forward to next weeks episode.

Me too, hopefully it will be ready to download today :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:24
Regular
"lets go back"
Her character is called Anna-Lucia
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:24
Regular
She's dead or going to die? Either way I think the writers couldnt see any use in her but umm sunbathing?

What's the name of the woman from Resident Evil movie? Why does she talk like that? Her mouth so wide open and expressive as if she's talking to some deaf guy trying to lip read. Looking forward to next weeks episode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.