GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Blair throws rattle from pram"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/05 at 08:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Wow...so he lost his first parliamentary vote.

He fails to build a cross parliamentary concensus on an issue that the Tories would generally have supported if only on the principle that it'd see brown people imprisoned for no reason.

He tries to bully his own party into voting for it because "I want it".

He presents no evidence as to why the police need the 90 day detention, yet says "The need for this is clear".

He says that police having to renew it every 7 days is a safeguard, but forgets to mention that under the Anti-Terror laws, police can keep the "evidence" secret and not reveal it to the accused's legal rep.

He gets the chance to work out a compromise, but refuses to even countenance it as it means not getting his own way.

And he doesn't even acknowledge that locking people up for 3 months might radicalise otherwise moderate people.

Not forgetting the fact that he hasn't bothered to present an alternative plan of "hey, why don't we give the police more resources so that they can do their job, rather than constantly cutting back on them in order to line our own pockets".

And what is his response? Utter fury that he doesn't get his way. The squealing of a petulant child who has found that the rest of the kids in the playground won't do what he wants. Whatever your opinions of the 90 day thing, I can't be the only one who finds this hilarious, can I?
Fri 11/11/05 at 19:15
Regular
"8==="
Not really, the reason his name is red is because he doesn't post much.
Fri 11/11/05 at 19:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Should be easy to spot then.
Fri 11/11/05 at 19:10
Regular
"8==="
He was my best friend. :' (

Anyway he's still here under another (red) name.
Fri 11/11/05 at 18:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bellandy sound like a right idiot. Unfortunately / fortunately I never "met" him.
Fri 11/11/05 at 17:59
Regular
"8==="
Light wrote:
> And as I just said to you in another thread;
>
> Well, at least it's a little longer than when Bell spacked out and
> posted "I B is guilty" in response to every post.
>
> It's just as funny though.

Hey if you think I behave like Bell then I'll behave like Bell. XD

Right, where are my Tom Clancy novels...
Fri 11/11/05 at 15:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hedfix wrote:
> Smedlos wrote:
>
> I damn well do as I don't like cherries. Can I have a strawberry
> instead?
>
> Ok then. :)

Ta.
Fri 11/11/05 at 15:04
Regular
"8==="
Smedlos wrote:
>
> I damn well do as I don't like cherries. Can I have a strawberry
> instead?

Ok then. :)
Fri 11/11/05 at 15:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hedfix wrote:

> I take you guys semi-seriously with a cherry on top: you get
> annoyed.

I damn well do as I don't like cherries. Can I have a strawberry instead?
Fri 11/11/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
And as I just said to you in another thread;

Well, at least it's a little longer than when Bell spacked out and posted "I B is guilty" in response to every post.

It's just as funny though.
Fri 11/11/05 at 14:57
Regular
"8==="
Pfft.

I take you guys seriously: you get annoyed.

I don't take you guys seriously: you get annoyed.

I take you guys semi-seriously with a cherry on top: you get annoyed.

I don't think I've taken nor made a post in seriousness today, I simply don't see it being worth it.

*Shrugs*

Deal with it or use the ignore button. Your choice.

Edit: This'll probably be my standard reply to complaints for the rest of the day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.