GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City Mods"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sat 02/10/04 at 20:59
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I have vice city on the PS2 but i came accross a site where you can download cool cars and other mods. Would it be worth buying VC for the pc for these and do they actually work. I'd guess they will work as the site www.thegtaplace.com has a huge database of cars, boats, skins ect ect.
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Its very very laggy.
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Multi-theft auto should be decent!!
Mon 04/10/04 at 18:40
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Edward wrote:
> Where Are You Gettin It For £8.99?

The rules forbid me from telling*. I actually mistyped it is in fact £9.99.

*p.s I really like to PLAY games.
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Honest Nigel's Genuine Surplus and Lost In Transit Technology Ltd.
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:21
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
Where Are You Gettin It For £8.99?
Sun 03/10/04 at 20:05
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
AliBoy wrote:

> Is there not an adapter that allows you to connect a PS2 controller
> to the PC?

...those things to tend to crop up on eBay from time to time. Certainly N64 pads and Dreamcast pads if nothing else. Have a look =P
Sun 03/10/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Noticed this before on GTA3 and thought it was quite cool that people were making mods and skins to change the game a bit.
Some of those on that site and very good and for £8.99 its really worth looking. Nice additions to change the game a little.

Is there not an adapter that allows you to connect a PS2 controller to the PC?
Sun 03/10/04 at 12:25
Regular
"hulagadoo"
yeah well I can pick it up for £8.99 brand new.
Sun 03/10/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's a pretty good idea- there are literally hundreds of cars you can add, everything from Mini Coopers to Caterham 7's and then to Lamborghinis. The graphics on PC are slightly enhanced, and the only playing disadvantages are that wheelies are harder, as is driving helicopters. Plus, you can make your own MP3 radio station on the PC. For that lot and the mods, however, it's only really worth doing if you can get Vice City at a bargain price.
Sat 02/10/04 at 20:59
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I have vice city on the PS2 but i came accross a site where you can download cool cars and other mods. Would it be worth buying VC for the pc for these and do they actually work. I'd guess they will work as the site www.thegtaplace.com has a huge database of cars, boats, skins ect ect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.