GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fireworks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/10/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Out of interest, how much is it for you to buy:

Squealers (10 pc)
Airbombs (5 pc)

?

Because they are illegal here, so I'm wondering how much the people that sell 'em on the sly mark them up. Also, are bangers illegal where you live? They're illegal both South and North here.
Sun 23/10/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I have a few of the old, good ones still. Those that were in the official boxes last year though were reall rubbish one shot roman candle types, they didn't even bang.
Sun 23/10/05 at 16:08
Regular
Airbombs are actually illegal now? Dang, they were the best kind.
Sun 23/10/05 at 16:03
Regular
Whoah, could you launch them sideways?
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
[URL]http://www.firework-review.org.uk/fireworksafety4b.htm[/URL]

4th photo down, check out the size of that mortar mine compared to the guy beside it.
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Not a Jew"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> A tenner for that - shows how much we get shafted paying £40
> for a box of crap that fizzes and shoots a few sparks out.

A tenner? That's fooking brilliant. If only I could get my hands on some of those.
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Mozzy"
I got hit by a firework last year, it didn't feel good. :(

The firework wasn't in the ground firm enough and as we waited for it to go off it fell down and hit be right in the back.

(I wasn't actually doing the fireworks, it was my friends father)
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:30
Regular
So if you're ever at a WW2 convention...
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:25
Regular
A mate of mine managed to get a 56 shot air bomb a few years back. Wasn't for sale to the public, was a display firework, looked like a bazooka.

We set it up on a hill nearby, this was about 1am on a saturday night. Dug it into the ground and let it rip. We weren't sure just how loud it was going to be so we legged it to safety, so that we were nowhere near when people started looking out their windows.

It was just like I envisioned a bombing raid in vietnam. Blinding flashes and deafening loud. The 56 shots went off over about 30 seconds, sounded like a machine gun.

A tenner for that - shows how much we get shafted paying £40 for a box of crap that fizzes and shoots a few sparks out.
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> But isn't that just a personality defect that makes it harder to make
> friends or something?

It's still a mental defect. He has friends all right, he just does some very stupid things, and has co-ordination problems.
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:21
Regular
"All about the Beats"
He might of been a ginger.

No problems there then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.