GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Orbital / Underworld / Leftfield / "Intelligent dance" fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/10/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mylo. Destroy Rock And roll is very, very good.

[edit] Oh, and it doesn't have that appalling Miami sound machine remix on it. which was basically released as he couldn't release drop the pressure in it's current form.

And on a side notre. I watched the greatest fear factory (without the tunes) band I have ever saw last night. Just before anyone starts insulting my taste in music.

I just wished I still had my long hair so I could headbang properly.
Fri 11/11/05 at 17:15
Regular
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> I lost it in France not this summer but the one before. But yeah,
> there was some good stuff on there.

I could do you another if you fancy? If you can remember what was on there, I'll do the same again.
Thu 10/11/05 at 20:47
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Your Honour wrote:
> I've got the cd you did mate - only had chance to have a listen to a
> couple of the singles so far - but I'm liking what I'm hearing.
>
> Haven't been able to listen to your mix yet, but am looking forward
> to doing so.
>
> On another note, you still listen to that cd I did for you then
> Mouldy Cheese?

I lost it in France not this summer but the one before. But yeah, there was some good stuff on there.
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:11
"slightlyshortertagl"
My mate just got released on a Nano Records compliation CD as his debut.

IF any of you know what I'm on about, you'll appreciate how amaing that is, if you, you'll be confused as feck :)
Thu 10/11/05 at 15:53
"Was UW."
Your Honour wrote:
> I've got the cd you did mate - only had chance to have a listen to a
> couple of the singles so far - but I'm liking what I'm hearing.
>
> Haven't been able to listen to your mix yet, but am looking forward
> to doing so.
>

Aye. Great to hear it. Just post on this forum or email me when you've heard.
Thu 10/11/05 at 15:50
"Was UW."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Underground Maniac wrote:
> Goto DJDownload for the Mr.Scruff album on the Ninja Tune label
>
> [URL] www.djdownload.com [/URL]
>
> Nah, I can see the attraction, but I like my music far more
> aggressive.

Aye. I've heard of Mr.Scruff's productions, but never heard him play live or do a mix. Try Warp records mp3 website - bleep.com
Thu 10/11/05 at 07:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Duck Fish wrote:
> Then again, as with all music, it's just about finding what you like
> isn't it?

Of course, that's why I said I can see the attraction but it's not really my cup of tea. This type of music is incredibly diverse.
Wed 09/11/05 at 22:25
Regular
The stuff he plays is normally a little different from the stuff he creates.

I can see where Niddle is coming from, I have a mix cd he did, and didn't think as much of it as his albums.

Then again, as with all music, it's just about finding what you like isn't it?
Wed 09/11/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Underground Maniac wrote:
> Goto DJDownload for the Mr.Scruff album on the Ninja Tune label
>
> [URL] www.djdownload.com [/URL]

Nah, I can see the attraction, but I like my music far more aggressive.
Wed 09/11/05 at 20:51
Regular
I've got the cd you did mate - only had chance to have a listen to a couple of the singles so far - but I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Haven't been able to listen to your mix yet, but am looking forward to doing so.

On another note, you still listen to that cd I did for you then Mouldy Cheese?
Sat 29/10/05 at 14:12
"slightlyshortertagl"
I went, and I wasn't amazed.

Maybe the fact that I got in for free (guestlist) meant that I didn't put in the same effort into the night as I would have if I'd paid the full £15...

I was there from 10 till midnight, and all it seemed to be was a bunch of 20-30 years olds trying to dance to jazz/soul (admitedly he was switching it over to slooow breakbeat as I left but.. meh). I guess if you're into that sorta thing then it was a good night, but otherwise.. I was kinda unimpressed. Maybe becasue I was expecting an all-out rave? maybe.

Also gave my ear-plugs a road-test (having bought them on Thursday), if anyone here is a regular clubber/gig goes/raver, then it really is worth investing in some decent earplugs. I bought a pair off eBay for a tenner, and they fit ok, don't hurt too much, and lower the volume of all the different frequencies, rather than muffle the music, it also meant that I didn't wake up with ringing ears this morn :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.