GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Wigan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?command=forwardOnly&nextPage=enCompLeagueTable[/URL]

Third in the table, equal on points wiith Tottenham in second and they have a game in hand. Their next two league games are Fulham and Portsmouth and so you'd expect them to pick up points there. Things really couldn't be much better could they?

Wel, starting from November 19th they have an evil run of Premiership games starting with Arsenal, then Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U, Charlton, and Man City. Ouch.

It doesn't look like Wigan will be relegated but when you see those games that they have coming up, you can't see them maintaining their current form. Oh well, not every newly promoted team can say they've been ahead of Man U in the table after 9 games.
Mon 14/11/05 at 21:04
"Trip it out,its FRE"
Wigan can suck my ... my .... Fingers
Arsenal are ging to kill them so holie
Mon 14/11/05 at 16:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What makes it even worse is that Capital One, Forests sponsors are giving out free AWAY tickets to get the away fans numbers up - nice of them that isn't it!?
Wed 09/11/05 at 15:21
Regular
"You've upset me"
£8 for me to see Cambridge v Aldershot next Sat. w00t.
Wed 09/11/05 at 13:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
£25 for an adult to see Wigan vs Arsenal.

£25 for me to see Forest vs Chesterfield on 31st December.

Forest wonder why they're struggling.
Wed 09/11/05 at 12:25
Regular
Blank wrote:
I'm not sure how much the ticket prices are at
> the moment though, I must check it out.

[URL]http://www.wiganlatics.premiumtv.co.uk/page/MatchTicketInfo/0,,10429,00.html[/URL]

I doubt theres any tickets left for the arsenal game.
Wed 09/11/05 at 10:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think they'll get something from Arsenal and Spurs but not Man U and Chelsea. Then again after the opening day performance against Chelsea who knows?
Tue 08/11/05 at 22:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I can't see a win against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. I'd love it if it did happen though. I'm considering going to see their next game, at home to Arsenal. I'm not sure how much the ticket prices are at the moment though, I must check it out.
Tue 08/11/05 at 20:03
Regular
Or maybe even a shock win against chelsea. And league leaders by christmas.
Tue 08/11/05 at 18:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
They have a good chance of beating Arsenal at home, considering Arsenal have lost away to Middlesbrough and West Brom, they should get something from Spurs, maybe a draw against Man United and probably a loss to Chelsea.
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Maybe! I certainally wouldn't be surprised if they got 7-8.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.