GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 4 *spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Finished watching this last night (why the DVD come out before the series even start over here?), it just gets better and better. Anyone else got it yet? It's probably the best finale of any of the series - even better than the one where he opens the restaurant. And Jerry Seinfeld was in it! But he didn't say anything. I don't think Michael Richards (Kramer) has been in it yet, but I think there's another season opening soon in the US and it seems to be one former Seinfeld star per season, so who knows? (well, God and Larry David know but I've never seen them in the same room together...)

It's safe to say that there isn't a nerve left untouched after this series: Blind people, Muslim fashion, wheelchair users, lesbian adoption, college girls gone crazy, September 11th 'survivors', Holocaust 'survivors', 'Survivors', adultery, the black man myth, drugs, bestiality (including more on trouser tents), and he even takes a swipe at Republicans.

Best lines:

Elderly Holocaust survivor to the winner of the TV show 'Survivor':
"You should have seen my survival show, it was called 'The Holocaust'!"

Muslim woman joking after Larry asks her to drive him to get some petrol:
"It's okay, I have a distillery round the back."

Genius.
Tue 18/10/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Depends how you take it. I like the situations he gets into and how they escalate, the delivery comes second as it's not always great.
Tue 18/10/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Although I enjoyed the series and still think it's better quality than the majority of television, I kind of thought it was a little weak compared to the others.

Maybe I just need to watch it again.
Tue 18/10/05 at 16:28
Regular
I loved the first episode of season four - "Mel's Offer". I'll be catching the rest on More4 as they air.

Season 5's been pretty quality so far aswell.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Finished watching this last night (why the DVD come out before the series even start over here?), it just gets better and better. Anyone else got it yet? It's probably the best finale of any of the series - even better than the one where he opens the restaurant. And Jerry Seinfeld was in it! But he didn't say anything. I don't think Michael Richards (Kramer) has been in it yet, but I think there's another season opening soon in the US and it seems to be one former Seinfeld star per season, so who knows? (well, God and Larry David know but I've never seen them in the same room together...)

It's safe to say that there isn't a nerve left untouched after this series: Blind people, Muslim fashion, wheelchair users, lesbian adoption, college girls gone crazy, September 11th 'survivors', Holocaust 'survivors', 'Survivors', adultery, the black man myth, drugs, bestiality (including more on trouser tents), and he even takes a swipe at Republicans.

Best lines:

Elderly Holocaust survivor to the winner of the TV show 'Survivor':
"You should have seen my survival show, it was called 'The Holocaust'!"

Muslim woman joking after Larry asks her to drive him to get some petrol:
"It's okay, I have a distillery round the back."

Genius.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.