GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All Total War fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/10/05 at 11:46
Regular
"wow"
Troy Total War modification porject has released a new trailer, 7.5 mins of epic. For all those interested, and even those just interested in movie direction and editing and/or animation please download our trailer and see what has sparked the following comments:-

"ALL IM GONNA SAY IS WOW......."

"Wow... I thought that the trailer would be good, but this is simply amazing. Good job. Can't wait for the mod to come out."

quotations taken from Total War Centre forums.

[URL]http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34842[/URL]
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:57
Regular
"wow"
A high and low quality version will soon be available
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:56
Regular
111mb's, I think I'll take your word for it.
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:53
Regular
"wow"
feel free to post comments here, though more info on the trailer is available at the website in the link
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:49
Regular
"wow"
sorry for delay i thought i pasted it
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:47
Regular
"8==="
Try providing a link or web address.
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:47
Regular
Link please.
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:46
Regular
"wow"
Troy Total War modification porject has released a new trailer, 7.5 mins of epic. For all those interested, and even those just interested in movie direction and editing and/or animation please download our trailer and see what has sparked the following comments:-

"ALL IM GONNA SAY IS WOW......."

"Wow... I thought that the trailer would be good, but this is simply amazing. Good job. Can't wait for the mod to come out."

quotations taken from Total War Centre forums.

[URL]http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34842[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.