GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can someone in London do me a sneaky favour ??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/10/05 at 15:11
Regular
"1 toke over the lin"
This is the thing... I aint in london and my cousing would love this but I can't get there.. lot to ask just wondered if someone could get me the free nintendogs game.. scav I know, but done ask dont get

--quote--
To celebrate the launch of Nintendogs HMV Oxford street (London) is opening its doors at 8am. People can bring their dogs with them and they will be allowed instore.

The first 50 people to buy the game will get a second version free as well as another free DS game and an exclusive 'Doggy Bag'.
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:03
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Lol, I can see it now.

"And now a special news report with Trevor Macdonald"

Trevor: Puppy mania in London, over 100 dogs have been reported missing today in London, and it's no coincidence that the release of Nintedogs has also swooped throughout the south of the country.

Ha ha.
Mon 03/10/05 at 22:46
"slightlyshortertagl"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Central London owns.

*nods*
Mon 03/10/05 at 19:13
Regular
Central London owns. Trafalga Square has been ruined, however.
Mon 03/10/05 at 19:01
Regular
"youngest regular"
oysterboy wrote:
> This is the thing... I aint in london and my cousing.
wtf is a damn cousing?
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:53
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Chippo would actually give me his free copy.
As a trade for me to not shock paddle his face in BF2.
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:50
Regular
"Captain to you."
Someone that lives in london would be a good idea, most people would have to spend more getting in to london than you would getting the game.

Plus if i got a free copy i'd sell it.
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Try asking someone you actually know.
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:44
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Anyway, the last time I went up to central London, it was July 7th and the next time I'm going up ain't going to be for some stranger the other side of a computer screen.
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:41
Regular
"youngest regular"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah nuh.
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Hire a dog for a day. or s**teal one. All that for a free doggy bag? i hope a few of them sh*t on the carpets :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.