GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Design"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 21:53
Regular
"NULL"
OK, I've gone formal today - registered myself as a sole trader, got all the tax/NI sorted out, and I'm looking at redesigning my site.

This is what I've mocked up so far, and I know it's not perfect, but it's a start: [URL]http://www.ksdev.ath.cx/ksnew/website/design1.jpg[/URL]

Any comments? I am going to go for the smaller design - the kinda centered box-style thing - because I think it will work better on the site.

My problem is that the design looks...well...amateurish. And that's no good now I'm pro! Lol. It just needs the little details sorting out, to get rid of the big blocks of solid coulour. Who knows :S
Tue 04/10/05 at 18:36
Are you blind?
Tue 04/10/05 at 18:14
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> All your portfolio sites look incredibly samey. As long as the money
> comes in, eh?

Not particulary. It shows how he's advanced over the last 2 years though which is excellent.
Tue 04/10/05 at 18:11
Regular
"NULL"
That's cos I'm crap at graphics design. Just wait til my next site goes up on there - it may look a bit similar to the Starr site.
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:36
All your portfolio sites look incredibly samey. As long as the money comes in, eh?
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:30
Regular
"NULL"
It's live now: http://www.knight-sites.co.uk/
Tue 04/10/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Nimco wrote:
> I've done a bit of work...hehe:
> [URL]http://www.ksdev.ath.cx/ksnew/website/[/URL]

Nice.
Tue 04/10/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
The original one you posted looks like one of those shockwave presentations, like a help guide before installing a program. Rather then a website.

Sorry, to be honest.
Sun 02/10/05 at 11:49
Regular
"NULL"
Now.

I don't get up til nearly midday
Sun 02/10/05 at 10:16
Regular
"Bicycle"
When will it be on?
Sat 01/10/05 at 10:16
Regular
"NULL"
Hmmm... wrote:
> Nimco - if you're going pro you'll either need to leave your PC on or
> get some 'real' web space for examples and demos etc ;¬)

Hehe, cheeky! Remember I'm a student so I sleep lots as well :P

It's gonna do down again shortly as I'm going to clean out the inside of my PC, and I don't want the PC on for that ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.