GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn you straight to hell Vince"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/09/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
In an effort to improve his ailing show Vince has brought in a HUGE name, someone who is sure to improve the quality of whatever show they end up on. Yes folks he has brought in .................... Krystal from the recent Diva Search competition. MY GAWD KING, ratings are going to go through the roof.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh damn you Vince why must you sign all these annoying women? and the one who i hated the most in that crappy competition as well.

*stabs eyeballs*
Thu 29/09/05 at 00:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Was it? Thank you much, can sleep easy tonight :-D
Wed 28/09/05 at 23:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mexico-Argies in the Confederations Cup.

Good memory AJ to the rescue.
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hey does anyone know what soccer ball match it was where the roof had a massive bulge in it and a whole load of water was being dumped in a corner of the pitch? Me and GP have brought it up and it's annoying me. I think it was a channel 5 game as for some reason Steve Claridge's funny commentary styling are coming to mind

Edit: Whoops wrong thread, ah well it's late and RAW makes me sleepy :-D
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's a business company trying to protect their own interests which Vince doesn't like and so feels the need to respond. Quite how that carries over to representing a whole country god knows
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Legendary Link wrote:
> I dont know if its been posted elsewhere but i find it hilarious how
> SpikeTV apparently censored Mr McMahon.
> And the reaction from the WWE website is crazy, it is just the sort
> of stuff America would say if someone disagreed with them, it
> totally reflects the way America is trying to influenece the rest of
> the world, and the way America thinks about itself. WWE encapsulates
> this.

I've read about this as well. At least Vince can get his ego busted every so often and get a taste of his own medicine!
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:43
Regular
I dont know if its been posted elsewhere but i find it hilarious how SpikeTV apparently censored Mr McMahon.
And the reaction from the WWE website is crazy, it is just the sort of stuff America would say if someone disagreed with them, it totally reflects the way America is trying to influenece the rest of the world, and the way America thinks about itself. WWE encapsulates this.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What on earth was that nonsense? Candice has done tons of photo shoots where she's been wearing even less and seemed pretty fine with that. I hate this stupid angle they do. Plus she makes Shelton Benjamin sound like a verbal assassin as well.

WWE women near a microphone (or a wrestling ring) = never a good thing
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> Plus the division could do with giving Victoria an opponent who can
> wrestle

Shame Chyna's not still in WWE as she could wrestle. OK she looks like a bloke but she'd certainally be a huge asset to the women's division.

Anyone know what she's doing now? Last I heard she'd chucked Waltman and they had some huge rows on live television but I've neard anything since.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Plus the division could do with giving Victoria an opponent who can wrestle
Wed 28/09/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I dont mind Elisabeth as much if she is an announcer or something because she has the looks but Krystal is just ugly.

I think now is the right time to bring Alexis Laree in because there is the 2 on 3 with Trish and Ashley Vs Torrie, Candice and Victoria...needs evening up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.