GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Two Pints of Lager and a packet of crisps"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/09/05 at 01:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Does any on watch this?
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I think Johnny's the main character for laffs.

And, I disagree with the apparent schedule of the episode that one of you put. i think you forgot the words 'bbc reference'.

Also, did Mike Tyson appear in The League of Gentlemen?
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:39
Regular
It's cheap humour but I like it that way. It's half it's charm. :-)
Tue 27/09/05 at 22:38
Regular
I'll admit I've had a fair few chuckles at TPOLAAPOC since it hit our screens. I also quite fancy the girls in it, apart from louise who needs a slap.

But, a lot of the humour in it is poor at best, mostly revolving around smut. I love a dick joke as much as the next man, but you can't base a series on them.

Spaced is without doubt the king of british contemporary sit coms, I also liked the first series of Game On (after that it went crap), Father Ted was class. I know there are hundreds more that should get a mention but I just can't be arrrsed.
Tue 27/09/05 at 21:21
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Cycloon wrote:
> Really, please, sit down and LISTEN to Father Ted, and then decide
> again.
>
> It's funny, but nothing to the others that have been about.

I wouldn't go as far as to say Father Ted is the best sitcom, but it is absolutely fantastic.

There are so many brilliant quotes, I wouldn't even know where to start.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:37
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> I saw the end of an Arrested Development the other week.
>
> Funniest thing I've seen for ages.

Good man. This programme needs fans.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:22
Regular
"0228"
I like it, and that's all that matters to me. It amuses me far more than a lot of other comedy shows and that's what's important.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Really, please, sit down and LISTEN to Father Ted, and then decide again.

It's funny, but nothing to the others that have been about.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:15
Regular
"0228"
Lies. Only Fools and Horses was pretty good, not unbelievably fantabulously over the top good, but good. However, they then decided to spoil it with the recent Christmas specials. They had left it on the perfect ending with them becoming millionaires but then they caved in to pressure and ruined the whole damn thing. Red Dwarf fell to a similar fate thanks to the crapness of series 7 and 8, but Red Dwarf is still better than OFaH.

And if anybody was in doubt, the best sitcoms are:
Blackadder
Father Ted
Fawlty Towers
Black Books
Scrubs

Yes, I know I went off topic slightly.
Tue 27/09/05 at 16:43
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Only fools and horses owns all, accept it. now.
Mon 26/09/05 at 20:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I saw the end of an Arrested Development the other week.

Funniest thing I've seen for ages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.