GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Garth Marenghi?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/09/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No second series, can't find a DVD, and no repeats! Where has it gone, it was genius! Even Nathan Barley gets a DVD release in October, but no Marenghi! How many more exclamations can I use!
Mon 19/09/05 at 12:41
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Maybe signing up to this will help C4 to release it for DVD.

Its the Garth Marenghi Mailing list.

[URL]http://www.garthmarenghi.com/mailing_list_signup.aspx[/URL]
Sun 18/09/05 at 18:50
"Was the man of marz"
Does this ease the pain [URL]http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=705889&p=57&g=72&pa=sr[/URL]

Loads ak-47
Sun 18/09/05 at 17:25
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Well, his official website says a DVD is certain to be released (with some decent special features), however, there is no release date or even a hint of when it will come out.

Maybe Channel 4 will do a Family Guy, and depending on the success of the DVD sales, maybe a second series will be released.
Sun 18/09/05 at 16:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah, this was genius. I've been looking for a DVD release date for a while and still have yet to find one. I seem to remember there being a plan for one at some point, but they usually wait until the second series to release it. I also have this vague feeling that the Marenghi is working on something else for C4, so possibly when that's released?
Sun 18/09/05 at 15:39
Regular
"0228"
I'm sure there was a DVD release planned for this. I remember looking through an upcoming release list a short while back and it was down for coming out in around October this year. I can't seem to find it again though, maybe I imagined it, or maybe it got cancelled.
Sun 18/09/05 at 14:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Shame there's no second series as it's an excellent show
Sun 18/09/05 at 14:00
Regular
I caught the reapeats earliar in the year, very late at night though.
You can get an ilegal copy from Ebay if you crave it that badly.
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:49
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I was trying to find a DVD release of this but it doesn't look like they have announced it yet.
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:42
Regular
"8==="
I have this sudden feeling of de ja vu... :S
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No second series, can't find a DVD, and no repeats! Where has it gone, it was genius! Even Nathan Barley gets a DVD release in October, but no Marenghi! How many more exclamations can I use!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.