GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Football Accumulator Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/10/09 at 08:39
Regular
"THFC"
Right, i know some of you guys are not keen football fans so probably not a great thread for you - sorry.

However, for the few of us that enjoy football, i thought this could proove to be fun!

I love doing football Accumulators and very often, well actually never, have i won a bet of one. So to try help me spending all my hard earned cash i thought we could play a game. These are the rules (and even people who know nothing about football can play!)

Each week i will post the fixtures for the premier league on here.
From them you choose 4 games and say how it will go.
Getting 3 out of the 4 correct grants you a point.
Getting all 4 will get you 3 points.

Simple, right! I will of course keep a list on here and update the scored of the people playing.
So let me know if your interested in playing along. Fun game to keep me occupied and may actually help me finally win a bet!

THE LEAGUE TABLE

ButchML - 55
McLong - 43
Emmie87 - 38
dav2612 - 31
Sonic Chris - 29
Dragonlance - 28
HighflyerVII - 10
Warhunt - 8
Jubba - 3
tnc - 1
HM - 1
Black8704 - 0
Alfonse - 0
Page:
Tue 11/05/10 at 16:00
Regular
"THFC"
I am interested in seeing what WH has planned for this!
Tue 11/05/10 at 13:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Don't worry mate, if WH's World Cup prediction thing goes ahead we'll be one and two.

McLong will clearly be last
Tue 11/05/10 at 13:35
Regular
"THFC"
Cheers everyone, i enjoyed doing it and am happy with my 3rd place finish, i could have taken 2nd, but just missed out by a few points! Would have been better to have to spurs fans as 1st and 2nd lol
Tue 11/05/10 at 09:24
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I'm not unhappy where I finished considering how many "games" I actually played this season :D
Tue 11/05/10 at 09:11
Regular
"And in last place.."
4th seems to be my position for this season, I also finished 4th in the fantasy football I did.

May I also add to the thanks to Emmie for running this.
Mon 10/05/10 at 19:24
Regular
"How Ironic"
Haha hard luck Drag, you were above me for most of the season, I was down by Warhunt for alot of it!
Mon 10/05/10 at 18:41
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks Emmie for all your hard work. Really enjoyed 'the season'. Not a bad position for first season, will do better :-) Well done Chris - pipped by a point :¬(

ps well done Butch and McLong....may the battle continue :-))
Mon 10/05/10 at 15:45
Regular
"How Ironic"
Thanks for keeping this thread up to date Emmie, and for the effort. Has taken us all through the season with abit of fun along the way. Looking forward to next season! (Do I get a place in the Europa League?)
Mon 10/05/10 at 13:16
Regular
2nd place will do, but I'll be winning the World Cup prediction game, that's for sure.

Cheers for the hard work though Emmie :) looking forward to next season's thread... let's just hope Butch doesn't cheat so much next time :P
Mon 10/05/10 at 12:30
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Well done to Butch for his taking of first place. I will settle
> with 3rd lol.

Like there was any doubt! I have been out in front since about November I would be so angry if I threw it away now.

Must remember to laugh at McLong next time I see him....

Looking forward to the World Cup predictions now I have a reputation to uphold!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.