GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange Email......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/09/05 at 13:11
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I just logged to hotmail.com then when I went to my junk-mail I wondered what the hell was this then I.....

MARTINS & ASSOSCIATES,
57 MLondon arkham Street
SW3 3NR United Kingdom.

Attention: My Good Friend.

I am very sorry for intruducing myself to you in this manner, but it was due to the urgency of the matter. I am Barrister Martins Abbey , the personal Attorney to a foreigner who used to work with an Associate Company in London who I want you to come up and act as his NEXT of KIN. On the 2nd of August 2003, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Manchester Express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you for assistance. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they got confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House where these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Finance House where the deceased had an account valued at about US$20M has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two (2) years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$20M can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money; 60% to me and 35% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may required.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make, all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please contact me for more information via email with the below Information's filled out. NAME........................................

ADDRESS......................................

TEL/FAX NUMBERS..............................

STATE/COUNTRY................................

COMPANY NAME (If any).......................

OCCUPATION..................................
Please get in touch with me first by my secured and confidential email address:[email protected] immediately you acknowledge the good receipt of this message.

Anticipating your prompt response.
Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Martins Abbey
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:10
Regular
"I like beef"
Mozzy wrote:
> But thats not spooky...and it's not really a giggle, it's more like a
> laugh.
>
> A spooky giggle is impossible.

How about:

Mwahheeheehah!

There.
Thu 15/09/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Mozzy"
But thats not spooky...and it's not really a giggle, it's more like a laugh.

A spooky giggle is impossible.
Thu 15/09/05 at 19:50
Regular
If it's laced with evil and is deliberately ironical, twisting the situation to an evil perspective.
Thu 15/09/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Mozzy"
How can a giggle....be spooky?

:/
Thu 15/09/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
gneehehehe (thats supposed to be a spooky giggle!!)
Thu 15/09/05 at 19:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Go for it. What have you got to lose?

Well possibly your liberty.............
Thu 15/09/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
These people love to prey on people, like The Mob. We get tonnes a day, saying that if we give them our details they would be able to give us $1200.0000!!! How they think we might fall for it i dont know!
Thu 15/09/05 at 16:10
"Tesco value"
$20M would buy you a few decent airbags
Thu 15/09/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Sounds like a good opportunity to make some money, you should
> definetly find out some more. Maybe you should send him your bank
> details and sign over all your worldly possessions to this amazingly
> honest and trustworthy human being?

O wha.....
Thu 15/09/05 at 13:28
Regular
Sounds like a good opportunity to make some money, you should definetly find out some more. Maybe you should send him your bank details and sign over all your worldly possessions to this amazingly honest and trustworthy human being?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.