GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wanged my head..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Taking it easy today because I wanged my head really bloody hard. Bent down in the kitchen to pick something up and put in the bin, on the way back up Neal distracted me, and the left side of my crown went *KERACKCKCK* into the corner of a cupboard. Stunned me for a few seconds before I was able to make light of the (intense) pain to my homies, because I'm so manly and stuff. I'll probably develop a clot and die in my sleep later on this week, so thanks. For nothing.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I bang my elbow and it goes 'fizzy'.

True story.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:46
Regular
"That's right!"
I remember banging my leg in music on a table once, only barely but I must've hit that exact spot (you know the one I mean, the one that cripples you) because my leg just gave in and I almost went crashing down.

Luckily the room was quite empty but to anyone watching I just appeared to walk along then nearly fall over, and I was unable to walk for a bit. Just sat there like Peter Griffin after he bumped his leg.

"Tsssshhh! Aaaaah! Ttssssshh! Aaaah!"
Wed 14/09/05 at 01:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I hate it when you bang someone elses head against a wall and they start screaming and crying and yelling for help.
You just want them to shutup, because it doesnt hurt if you think about it.
Wed 14/09/05 at 00:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Worst is standing up on a train and hitting the luggage shelf. Everyone looks at the idiot (me).
Tue 13/09/05 at 23:23
Regular
I think the worst head bashing incident I've had involved jumping down a few stairs and not realising how low the stepped ceiling was. I think the only way to explain the sensation of the pain from such a braining is : Exquisite.
Tue 13/09/05 at 23:18
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I hate banging my head, it's one of the most worrying things to do. You always see stories on "999" or something where someone bangs their head and then dies in their sleep.
Tue 13/09/05 at 23:04
Regular
"the burning sky"
I was replugging all the cables into the back of my PC today after I had a small move around and got back up forgetting the shelf above me. Cracked my head right on the corner of it. Plus since it was the back of my head, my vision has been dodgy all day...
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I think you made that up
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:50
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I remember that guy who slipped on an orange peel and died..... : |
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Thankfully you didn't wang your wang.

That would have been painful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.