GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone broke my pepsi"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/09/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
I take a trip downstairs to the fridge looking forward to a nice cold can of Pepsi, i get my can open it up and then realized it tastes like Pepsi max, i actually spat it out making a bit of a mess as i was surprised by the horrid taste.

I think eww i hope thats a one off, i open another can and the same bloody thing, some complete twonk at the Pepsi factory has mixed up the packaging and i have a multi-pack of the Pepsi max filth.

I'll go demand a refund tomorrow.
Mon 12/09/05 at 23:17
Regular
Coca-Cola Light is the best, howevor you can only get it in europe and dodgey school imports from the east.
Mon 12/09/05 at 23:03
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Seconded.
Mon 12/09/05 at 22:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Pepsi Max is preferable to any of the diet drinks. Diet Coke is crap and Diet Pepsi...well, I don't even like to speak of it.

There's no substitute for a real Coca-Cola. It's the worlds greatest drink.
Mon 12/09/05 at 22:27
Regular
Chippxero wrote:
> Also pepsi max gives me a headache.

BAN THE STUFF, OL' CHIP GETS A HEADACHE ITS THE APPOCOLYPSE

anywho i like pepsi max better, but thats because i only ever drink it when my mum buys it(so i dont pay) and then thats all she buys
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Tomm wrote:
> The only time i've ever drank Coke was when when someone persuaded me
> to have a couple double JD and Coke's. I was too drunk by then to
> remember what they tasted like anyway. Tho' they were free so I can't
> complain...

Free alcohol you can't complain at that!
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:09
Regular
"8==="
Proper Coke actually has very little artificial crap in it.
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:07
Regular
"the burning sky"
The only time i've ever drank Coke was when when someone persuaded me to have a couple double JD and Coke's. I was too drunk by then to remember what they tasted like anyway. Tho' they were free so I can't complain...
Mon 12/09/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Captain to you."
Saccharin is in most honeys too, not that i eat honey.
Mon 12/09/05 at 18:52
Regular
"8==="
"Two approved sugar substitutes, saccharin and aspartame, have been the subject of ongoing controversy that, in the case of saccharin, dates back more than 20 years. Questions still linger about whether saccharin may cause cancer in humans, and though the sweetener is still widely used, it carries a label that warns of its potential risks."

And that's the kind of **** they let kids drink in their Robinsons' drinks.

Lovely.
Mon 12/09/05 at 18:49
Regular
"8==="
Sugar substitutes are dodgy because the human body hasn't been dealing with them for thousands of years.

Aspartame is no doubt bad, but saccharin is likely to be worse, especially as scientists wanted to look into it more before it was used in drinks etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.