GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woooo, NFL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/09/05 at 16:07
Regular
It starts tonight, I think.
No doubt I'll moan for the next 4 months about not having Sky SPorts Extra, but it's worth it.
At least the Patriots - Raiders game is on Sky Sports 1, soI'll watch it.

So yeah, go Raiders (or more specifically, go Randy Moss's hair) and beat those scummy Patriots for winning the Superbowl again :-(

Fantasy NFL doesn't start until week 3 though (I think), and there's a salary cap this year (Booo), though I'll still come top again this year (If we all enter, that is).

That's all.

Raiders ftw.

But Seahawks for the Superbowl.
Mon 17/10/05 at 15:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well depending on the situation next year, I could well be going to plenty of NFL games. Getting married next year and if I don't get the job I'm after over here, then its going to mean that the more practical solution will be to live in Florida rather than my Fiancee moving over here.

If I live there, I'll be going to plenty of Buccs and Jags games. Doubt I'll get to many Dolphins games cause Miami will be a 5 hour drive. Already told Juls I want a Buccs season ticket, standing on the pirate ship if we live there. ;-)
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What was that in response to?
Tue 04/10/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Huh?"
Why not watch it on 5? Once a week at the moment, twice when the baseball finishes.

Go Cheeseheads (yeah I know, not this season - jeesus)
Wed 28/09/05 at 23:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I meant the teams I like. Jags, Bucs and Dolphins. I tend to support the Florida teams. :-)
Tue 27/09/05 at 12:52
Regular
Georgey5 wrote:
> Savatt78 wrote:
> Well I'm happy, all 3 of my teams won yesterday. ;-)
>
> Are you doing Yahoo one
>
> Dont forget there are games today also

Of course he knows. He goes to the games, so he must know better.

[S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S]This may not be true.
Tue 27/09/05 at 11:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think he meant the teams he likes, not the teams he has in some kind of Fantasy Football.

And yeah, there was the usual MNF game last night. Broncos slaughtered the Chiefs, sadly.
Mon 26/09/05 at 23:31
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Well I'm happy, all 3 of my teams won yesterday. ;-)

Are you doing Yahoo one

Dont forget there are games today also
Mon 26/09/05 at 19:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I'm happy, all 3 of my teams won yesterday. ;-)
Mon 26/09/05 at 15:48
Regular
Aha, yas.
I put Alexander as my running back in teh fantasy NFL.

He got 4 touchdowns and ran for 140 yards.

Hurrah.

Oh, and teh Seahawks mauled the Cardinals (Sort of), so I'm very happy.
Mon 26/09/05 at 15:45
Regular
Last week, I meant.
I forgot that yesterday was Sunday because I was working. I thought it was Wednesday or something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.