GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Haha. Oh dear..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 12:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4221028.stm[/URL]

So both Nando and Cisse have picked up injuries, Nando definitely out for a while and no one sure on how close Cisse is to full fitness. If Cisse is out for a week or two, Liverpool may have another striking crisis on their hands.

Nando - Injured
Cisse - Possibly injured
Crouch - Possibly injured
Le Tallec - On loan
Garcia - Isn't an out and out striker. Only really effective on the left wing.
Ramon Calliste - Crap.

That only leaves Flo and Mellor and I'd like to see them get a chance, but - considering Liverpool's upcoming fixtures - I don't think this is the time for them to be getting it.
Fri 09/09/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I thought Pongolle was injured aswell?

As for Garcia, no, he's not a striker. I wouldn't say his best position's on the left-wing either, he's ideal in that hole just behind the leading striker. Almost like Wayne Rooney.

Ramon Calliste must be half-decent at least. I'd expect he can score goals, anyhow, simply for the fact that he's a young man released by Man United - just like David Healy, Danny Webber, Daniel Nardiello....
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:46
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Morientes is injured as well.
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, we coped last year...just... :S

We've got enough to cope, I think. As long as Cisse, Crouch, Mellor and Flo are fit, we'll be arite. Cisse's on top form.
Wed 07/09/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Although with Rafa in charge would it really matter if all the forwards were injured :-D
Wed 07/09/05 at 19:41
Regular
I'd honestly laugh if all the strikers were injured.

Not because I want Liverpool to lose or anything. I'd just like to see Benitez lose his stupid arrogant smirk on his face when the entire kop start accusing him of not getting Owen.
Wed 07/09/05 at 19:23
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Cisse is dead-on nothing major wrong with him. Hes a slight doubt to start tonight against the Republic and will defo be in contention to play on Saturday.
Wed 07/09/05 at 18:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Wow, I'm so gutted about Nando though. He might have just picked this weekend to finally put the sodding ball in the net for a change.
Wed 07/09/05 at 13:33
Regular
And it does look like Cisse is alright.
Wed 07/09/05 at 13:23
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Crouch is fit for Saturday, and Flo has got his fitness back, so I think they would both start.

I could see that working well, with the big-little partnership which was apparently being reserved for Crouch and Baros.
Wed 07/09/05 at 12:32
Regular
Crouch is okay to play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.