GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo Soccer 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"The Expert"
OPS2 Says, PES4 is the god of all football games and i think thats true real Players, Real names, Real teams, Real referee's, Real stadiums say what do you think it's the greatest football game i ever played 10/10 and the only, Bad thing is not compatible online.
Page:
Wed 08/12/04 at 17:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Diplomat wrote:
> bogdan stelea, perhaps?

Yeah, Stelea seems about right. I'll try and find some kind of 1994 World Cup specific web site. :D
Wed 08/12/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wanted to go Celtic are the start but then got bored.
Wed 08/12/04 at 08:55
Regular
"size does matter"
Blank wrote:

> I'm going to create a team of all the players I used to love as a kid
> - Robert Baggio, Jurgen Klinsmann, Davor Suker....problem is, they're
> mainly strikers. Could be a slight problem. Also, anyone know the
> name of that Romanian goalkeeper from around the 1994 World Cup era?

bogdan stelea, perhaps?
Wed 08/12/04 at 03:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I turned Celtic into Aberdeen... put them in a Roma strip, put my own
> terrible logo on the shirt and raised a few excellent youth players.

Why didn't you just use PES or WE United? They're not real anyway, just there so you can alter it to your own needs.

I'm going to create a team of all the players I used to love as a kid - Robert Baggio, Jurgen Klinsmann, Davor Suker....problem is, they're mainly strikers. Could be a slight problem. Also, anyone know the name of that Romanian goalkeeper from around the 1994 World Cup era?
Tue 07/12/04 at 17:50
Pro Evo wrote:
> I just started playing it again the other day after a long absence.
> Back to my Master League, and developing my young side.
>
> Bit confused about the developing stats my players get after games,
> some of my young stars, who are 18/20 arent getting many points, or
> any at all, dont understand why that is, anyone know why?

If you go to player development, and select different players, you can see their graph. The steeper the graph is the more the player will improve. The higher the peak of the graph is the better they will be, with the colour schemes relating to the colour of their average stats. If it is high yellow, then they'll have stats at about 88, though some higher and some much lower depending on their positions. Cesc and Dagaka (Kaebi) get into the orange band, so are great buys. Zico and Di Stefano go off the graph, suggesting their average stats will be 99...

Some young players don't peak until they are about 28, and so have a long time to go. Others, such as Cesc, may look excellent buys but by the time they are about 25 their abilities sharply decrease.
Tue 07/12/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm playing this now I've completed GTA

I turned Celtic into Aberdeen... put them in a Roma strip, put my own terrible logo on the shirt and raised a few excellent youth players.

Woo-hoo, can't finish in the top 5 though... damn Inter.
Tue 07/12/04 at 15:53
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
This game is the best ps2 game released!

is anyone else here entering the official PS2 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER NATIONAL LEAGUE?

im qualified for the plymouth league :)

check out

www.pesleague.com deadline is soon so hurry!
Tue 07/12/04 at 00:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've played this game a lot over the weekend, finally. It's absolutely fantastic. Haven't quite got the hang of corners, or crosses in general really, scoring seems to be more a matter of luck from these at the moment. Haven't scored from great distance yet either, although I'm getting closer each time. Managed to score two chip goals in one match as well earlier today, which I never did in Pro Evo 3 (I tried it a few times, but always skied it no matter how lightly I tapped the button, so just gave up and went for a low one every time).
Sat 04/12/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Bicycle"
Plus, I never buy used games.

Don't trust others to take care of my disks.
Sat 04/12/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ummm... It's R&C 1 actually. Can't wait for 3 though.

And it's hardly like it's a minority who have San Andreas on this forum.

And what are you moaning about? So I had a birthday and bought a few games... So stop whining and get on with your life.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.