GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Today is Independence Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Remember me?"
Today I almost finished moving all my stuff (you never realise how much crap you have until you want to move it) into the new house that myself and a mate from work - Trevor - are renting off of my aunt and uncle. From this day, I get to not buy anything, worry about bills, take the mick out of Trevor 24/7 instead of 30 hours a week and eat nothing but Kraft dinner and Indian takeaways.

Going to lug the TV and Xbox over with Edgy this evening and spend my first official night there.
Tue 30/08/05 at 12:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Albino-Man wrote:
> No advantages like that, I'm afraid. I pay the going rate and he does
> me no favours whatsoever.

Bah, great old uncle he turned out to be.
Mon 29/08/05 at 09:37
Regular
"Remember me?"
Padraic wrote:
> He pays for the rent and food, therefore he is self-reliant.
> Although a counter-argument would be that perhaps his relatives are
> renting it to him at a reduced cost.
> Ha! If such a thing were true I would applaud him, not snort in
> contempt! He would be using his available connections to his own
> advantage.

No advantages like that, I'm afraid. I pay the going rate and he does me no favours whatsoever.
Sun 28/08/05 at 23:14
Padraic wrote:
> tnc wrote:
> Is moving to a house rented to you by your aunt and uncle really
> "Independence" ?
>
> He pays for the rent and food, therefore he is self-reliant.
> Although a counter-argument would be that perhaps his relatives are
> renting it to him at a reduced cost.
> Ha! If such a thing were true I would applaud him, not snort in
> contempt! He would be using his available connections to his own
> advantage.

"Snort with comptempt"? Ooo-er, someone's been brushing up on his Posh English 101 lately.
Sun 28/08/05 at 22:39
Regular
Can you wire your house with web-cams so I can watch you and Edgy get up to your usual fun and games..?
Sun 28/08/05 at 22:17
Regular
I'm not snorting in contempt or saying it's a bad idea (there you go again, twisting my words)

Just that it's not really independence when you're living under your aunt and uncles' roof. Any "misdemeanours" are going to travel along the family grapevine and it's not a total escape

Reduced rates would be a bonus though
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:53
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
tnc wrote:
> Is moving to a house rented to you by your aunt and uncle really
> "Independence" ?

He pays for the rent and food, therefore he is self-reliant.
Although a counter-argument would be that perhaps his relatives are renting it to him at a reduced cost.
Ha! If such a thing were true I would applaud him, not snort in contempt! He would be using his available connections to his own advantage.
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:58
Regular
"8==="
He's in dependence.
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:56
Regular
Is moving to a house rented to you by your aunt and uncle really "Independence" ?
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:34
Regular
"bot"
The worst thing is when the arguments start over who gets which side of the bed. Good luck though!
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:15
Regular
"8==="
Ah, young love. :')

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.