GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"77.77 forceware drivers"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/08/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Captain to you."
I was a little late doing my video card driver upgrade this month, just did it and had a read through the release notes.

Geforce 6800 series - stuttering in World of warcraft
FIX: No fix yet.

Geforce 5,6,7 series - overlay gamma controls don't work properly, resulting in overly dark or bright video
FIX: [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=127638&forumid=422[/URL] same problem as before.

Thought other people who didn't update right away might want to know, before they did, there are plenty of other issues but these were the ones i figure are most likely to effect people on here.

EDIT: also made BF2 play like crap on my computer, going back to 77.72 as they were fine.
Fri 26/08/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Captain to you."
Go back to the 77.72's i tried them again and BF2 ran perfectly again. The 77.77 seemed to drop my FPS by about 20-30 most of the time, which meant while flying my jet stuttered and the floor decided to move 10 feet higher making my plane need a new paint job :(
Fri 26/08/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Yeah, I just upgraded my Graphics Card, and got the latest drivers as well. BF2 works far better(well it is a 7800 GTX), but I occasionally get a problem where the game inexplicably stutters, unlike before where it just had a low fps. I thought it was my wireless connection, but it happens on singlepayer too. Might try rolling back my drivers.
Fri 26/08/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Captain to you."
I was a little late doing my video card driver upgrade this month, just did it and had a read through the release notes.

Geforce 6800 series - stuttering in World of warcraft
FIX: No fix yet.

Geforce 5,6,7 series - overlay gamma controls don't work properly, resulting in overly dark or bright video
FIX: [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=127638&forumid=422[/URL] same problem as before.

Thought other people who didn't update right away might want to know, before they did, there are plenty of other issues but these were the ones i figure are most likely to effect people on here.

EDIT: also made BF2 play like crap on my computer, going back to 77.72 as they were fine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.