GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stealth, aka PLANEZ R0><0R LOL (Shiznit)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 20:13
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL]

Absolutely one of the dumbest films I've ever seen, and not in a good way either - almost as insulting as xXx and certainly as moronic as Fast and the Furious. The story? Basically, a clever plane gets hit by lightning - and starts dropping bombs everywhere. Three good looking Hollywood actors must stop it. The End. Wave goodbye, IQ.

Rob Cohen makes Michael Bay look like Jeremy Paxman. Durr.
Wed 17/08/05 at 23:57
Regular
"I'm Great."
I saw the trailer a few months ago. I didn't like it from that. I'm not sure when it ever sounded like a good idea. (good idea in the sense of something watchable and enjoyable, not something to make a load of cash from)
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I still can't get over what an absolutely crap idea for a film it is. It's the kind of thing a six year old thinks up when playing with his little toy planes.

I will not be watching this.
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Good review. Gave me a few giggles.

I haven't seen the film, but I'm guessing your review is more entertaining than the movie itself...
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Incubus suck.
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:15
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Oh dear. It looked okay up until the point the bloke says 'From the creators of xXx.' Whoops.

And how ironic, one of the cleverest bands, Incubus, are providing the soundtrack for the film. Silly.
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:13
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL]

Absolutely one of the dumbest films I've ever seen, and not in a good way either - almost as insulting as xXx and certainly as moronic as Fast and the Furious. The story? Basically, a clever plane gets hit by lightning - and starts dropping bombs everywhere. Three good looking Hollywood actors must stop it. The End. Wave goodbye, IQ.

Rob Cohen makes Michael Bay look like Jeremy Paxman. Durr.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.