GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blue Peter cat dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 17:05
Regular
:(

Poor Smudge, hit by a car and not even 2 years old :'(
Thu 18/08/05 at 16:35
Regular
Aw that was the sexiest one.
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"It's only natural, he's defending his territory"

I'd be proud.
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I found out yesterday that one of my cats, Rothko, who has lived in my house since his birth, and whom I still view as a sweet natured bundle of fur and mewling kitten-ey happiness, is in fact a bad tempered and brutal psycho of an animal that has been going into my neighbours' homes, beating the ()&* out of their pet cats (and, in one case, dog), eating all their catfood, and shredding their carpets. And some of their clothes.

I can't decide if I'm gutted, or really really proud of him.
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:40
Regular
"I like beef"
:'{. Makes me cry seeing a dead cat.. Blub.

HA HA! Bet you all thought I was being sooo sentimental when I was joking! Ha! Ha,ha,ha! Oh, how I laugh at my own jokes.
Thu 18/08/05 at 14:04
Regular
"..."
cookie monster wrote:
> Strangely my grannies cat also died this week, apparently it was in
> the field across from her house covered in maggots. Relish that
> thought this evening.

Hmm, that reminds me, fancy some Beef Stew for tea...
Thu 18/08/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
i am not sure that counts as a post. I am sure you want to become a regular but you can't count that as words.
Thu 18/08/05 at 12:52
Regular
"goodgamer"
dat cat got oba hacksaw owned even no i dont no wot ur talkin about lol
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:35
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Im sorry but that is so funny. I am a cat lover, have 2 myself. but that picture of free cat haaa haaa.
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Strangely my grannies cat also died this week, apparently it was in the field across from her house covered in maggots. Relish that thought this evening.
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:01
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
JFH wrote:
> [URL]http://smudgefree.ytmnd.com/[/URL]

That's just not funny. Even if it made me laugh.

Poor Smudge. I think he went to an animal care place after a shock attack or something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.