GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summer is over"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/08/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The young bairns are back at school tomorrow... and a tree in my street has started to shed it's leaves.

What a crappy Summer, I haven't seen any good weather here and it rained for half my holiday.

Humph
Wed 17/08/05 at 08:59
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Its roasting here! Whens it going to cool down?!
Wed 17/08/05 at 08:39
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Sunday 21st = Summer pwned.
Tue 16/08/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well, it is over in my crappy town.

You gits
Tue 16/08/05 at 21:40
Regular
"\\"
Today was the first 'hot' day all summer.

Yey!
Tue 16/08/05 at 21:35
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Summer isn't over by a damn sight. Supposed to be quite warm for the rest of this week. I'm not disappointed anyway, this has been quite a warm summer. Several of those little three day bursts of 25+ degree heat. Beats the hell out of last year anyway, all it did was rain.

Unfortunately, the boredom and uneventfulness of September and October is looming. Nevermind though, before we know it it'll be Halloween and Bonfire night and then soon after the Christmas stuff starts to appear.
Tue 16/08/05 at 21:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It's been a miserable summer this year, although it's been alright today, yesterday and a few days ago.
Tue 16/08/05 at 16:11
Regular
"I like beef"
Miserable all day here (abingdon) but brightening up somewhat now.
Tue 16/08/05 at 15:54
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Autumn - bring it on.
Tue 16/08/05 at 15:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't need no TUNS
Tue 16/08/05 at 15:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
im setting up my own university in East Kilbride and it will be called "The University of No Sheepys" or TUNS for short.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.