GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The NFL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 16:25
Regular
"Swish"
The NFL season is fast approaching. Madden 06 will be released (the only pro football game release) and the season will be here b4 u know it. So who do u think will go all the way. Who will be R.O.Y.?(Rookie of the Year) MVP? Anything like that, I wanna know what u guyz think.
Wed 10/08/05 at 11:07
Regular
An opening game against the pats could eitehr be good or bad.

If you can score a lot of points against them, but still lose, then you'll probably do well.

If you don't, and lose, oh dear.

And Alexander finally signed a deal (only 1 year mind you), so yeah.

Go 'hawks.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Chargers are the other team I don't mind in the AFC West. I don't particularly like them, but I always want them to beat the Broncos and the Chiefs, who I despise.

Should be a good division, actually. Your lot are coming off a good season, and us and the Chiefs have majorly improved in offense. Broncos are generally a good all-round team as well, so it should actually be really interesting.

Raiders are clearly going to score and conceed the most points this year, though. Best offense and worst defense. Not a good combo against teams like the Patriots, who we open the season against, unfortunately.
Tue 09/08/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Swish"
I hope my Chargers will have a chance the Raiders Rival
Wed 03/08/05 at 17:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm hoping my Raiders do much better this year. I don't mind if they don't go all the way, but winning the AFC West will do me nicely, seeing as I hate all the other teams in it.

I think the Patriots will probably be there or thereabouts at the end of it all, and if the Colts and Chiefs can keep out the opposition they've got good chances as well. Eagles will very probably get to the Conference Championships again seeing as the NFC doesn't look to be offering all that much more than last year, but you never know.

A couple of teams I'm expecting to have surprisingly good years are the Jaguars and Dolphins, the latter mainly due to the Grassman Williams being back in action. The Cowboys could do well also if Drew puts on a few good performances and Julius Jones stays fit.

MVP will no doubt be Manning because they'll continue to suck up to him, and I don't really have a clue who the best rookie will be... probably one of the many first-round RBs picked.
Wed 03/08/05 at 16:25
Regular
"Swish"
The NFL season is fast approaching. Madden 06 will be released (the only pro football game release) and the season will be here b4 u know it. So who do u think will go all the way. Who will be R.O.Y.?(Rookie of the Year) MVP? Anything like that, I wanna know what u guyz think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.