GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My new US PS'TWO'..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 20:39
Regular
[URL]http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1053649[/URL]

Fantastic little belter! Extremely Tiny, everything appears to be pretty much the same aside from it being the latest drive with all the best qualities of the later PS2 model. Extremely quiet to the point where you actually need to put your ear next to it to hear it. When you look at it next to the Xbox it is crazy, the size difference is absolutely huge.

Top stuff!
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Touched!"
Just got my PStwo a couple of hours ago for £99. I like it a lot, it's so quiet I cannot hear it at all, it's so small though, I bet I'll forget it's even there sometimes. GTA is pretty decent too!
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The controller is almost as big as the console itself. Still, the picture of it beside the X-Box is quite funny, the X-Box is mammoth in comparison.

I'm picking up one of the new PSTWO's tomorrow, it's all bought and paid for so I just have to go and pick it up, so it'll sit nicely next to my X-Box, like yours.

:)
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm hoping Woolies will have an offer on.
Thu 28/10/04 at 15:02
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Definitley worth grabbing one from the states. It isn't the best
> console for games that there has ever been but the console itself is
> pretty faultless, Sony have impressed.

Pity they couldn't find room for four controller ports this time round.

Then it really would be faultless.
Thu 28/10/04 at 08:50
Regular
My decision will be made tomorrow. The Manager at Gamestation in Halifax hinted towards a bundle offer with GTA:SA and I might just have to pack up the old chunky PS2 and trade it in for the sexy new one :D

Today I'll hopefully find out for sure if they are offering a deal. If so, I'm sold.

Hang on, that would mean my decision will be made today!

And I'm ordering my DS tonight! \o/ \o/
Thu 28/10/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Touched!"
I've been quite tempted to pick a pal one up at some point, mainly as a DVD player and for GTA/DMC3/MGS3 etc.
Thu 28/10/04 at 08:36
Regular
Definitley worth grabbing one from the states. It isn't the best console for games that there has ever been but the console itself is pretty faultless, Sony have impressed.
Thu 28/10/04 at 08:34
Wow, that's a strong recommendation. Seriously considering it instead of a PSP.
Thu 28/10/04 at 08:28
Regular
Yeah, owned pretty much every console along the way, including the Saturn. This is the best of the bunch.
Thu 28/10/04 at 08:25
You never owned the N64 and all those before it then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.