GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sceptic or Believer?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/05 at 14:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I have had many strange occurances happen in my life that I can't explain. I'm currently into the paranormal programmes on TV. I go to websites with "evidence".

I can say that I am a believer, but most of my friends are skeptics and really don't care about the subject. So what does the world of SR think?
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Lmao spooky steaks.
Well, floating barbeques could be quite dangerous, as it were.
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:40
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Yeah, but heat is just energy. If it was only warm-blooded things that were ghostly, why do we not see spooky steaks or beastly black puddings? Maybe that's what that early morning smell is.

I hate black puddings...
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
Heat?

There's been ghost dogs and other animals too, I think it's just warm blooded creatures?
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:33
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Vergil wrote
> Haha, hippyman, how are you meant to have a shower without worrying?
> by wearing your trunks all of the time?
Never thought of that... Oh well, I alway wanted to streak somewhere, may as well be the underworld...

Hang on, why do we appear and not mundane objects like cups, books or daggers. The only ghost dagger I've seen is the one in Macbeth. And that was because Macbeth was a loony!
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
So i'm potentially right. Go me
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:27
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Maybe paradox, but the universe is very complex, so I think anything could be possible on that sort of topic.
Haha, hippyman, how are you meant to have a shower without worrying? by wearing your trunks all of the time?
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Paradox: wrote:
> Perhaps you've appeared to someone else
> in a different existance as a ghost and being entirely unaware of it.

Thats getting deep...
I'm not going to be naked ever again (but I've never heard of a naked ghost before)
Moreover - let the haunting begin
runs around room throwing things and "whooo"ing
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
The cold thing makes sense but I still persist that it's incidental that they appear to humans. Perhaps you've appeared to someone else in a different existance as a ghost and being entirely unaware of it.
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:03
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I believe also in the multiple universes and I think ghostly apparations have something to do with the String theory. The world is made of mass and mass is a huge amount of energy (in accordance to E = MC2). This energy goes around in small little "strings". Basically from this - everything is made of string. When a ghost or spirit tries to make contact with us, they must use some sort of electromagnetic force (maybe why the EMF readers whizz about) to draw the strings together. If enough string is pulled together, the air will become more dense around the spirit, altering the light around it. This alteration in light may cause us to see somwething (orbs/shapes etc.). It may also explain why cold spots occur - they are taking your energy from you. Well thats my basic theory on how they can exist.
Sat 23/07/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea paradox, I used to like watching most haunted, but now it's utter poo. Derek gets possessed like everytime now, and yvette doesn'tn stop screaming, crying and making a song and dance about it.

I prefer the american one, but even that isn't brilliant.

You also have quite an interesting theory there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.