GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The friendliest people in the UK are..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/07/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The Welsh, then the Scots, then people from Liverpool and then the rest of England.

My new-ish job involves telesales, (ooh it's so fun), and from my few weeks of working there I can say that the Welsh and Scots are by far more polite then the English. They seem to understand that it's just someone doing a job and if they're not interested then they'll say so in a polite way, whereas English people just tend to hang up. I haven't been sworn at yet, which is a suprise, but hang-ups from the English is a regular thing.

So yeah, I love the Welsh and Scots.

The best rude person I've had so far was an aggressive 75-year-old woman. That feisty lass made my day.
Sat 09/07/05 at 20:12
Regular
[URL]http://www.cardiff.gov.uk/SPNR/Strategic_Planning/New_Strategic_Planning/City_Centre/pdf/pics/queen-st.jpg[/URL]

Yep
Sat 09/07/05 at 19:44
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
You have to be a rock climber in south Walles. Have u seen the banks?
Sat 09/07/05 at 19:41
Regular
That's the isolated North Wales.

Go to South and West wales - the more populated areas and you'll find most of us can't speak a word of Welsh...except what we read off road signs...
Sat 09/07/05 at 17:15
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ahahaha.

The Welsh? Most Friendly? The people who instantly go into the most throaty Welsh accent they can the second a foreigner enters the pub?

Let's face it. Everyone wins joint last place...
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:38
Regular
I would've thought they need people all the time. Tell you what, turn up to a station wearing the gear and look busy. No-one'll ask you anything.
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Fire service is still my goal, I just need the forces to start recruiting.
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:22
Regular
A bright career beckons in telemarketing?

Go on, tell me, which of the emergency services are you going for this time?
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have left the gym to move to Brighton, but don't worry, I'm still pumping my guns.

monkey_man wrote:
> I'll subscribe to anything you sell, but you have to give me
> your home number.

Ok, it's a deal.
Are you a woman between the ages of 18-49? Not because these are the only people I will give my number to, but because of what I'm selling.

I have yet to call a Geordie.
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:14
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
where's us geordies like.
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll subscribe to anything you sell, but you have to give me your home number.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.