GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Anthology"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/07/05 at 00:38
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I'm trying to buy the old Final Fantasy collection (anything released on PS) and the Final Fantasy Anthology seems to be commonly misread. The trouble is I dont know which one is right. Some listed on eBay say the Anthology is 4 and 5, but some say 5 and 6. Which is right. This is more confusing since the American version seems to be different. Talk about crazy. Anyone able to shine a big ol' fasioned light on this here situation?
Sat 09/07/05 at 10:07
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Its still worth getting american version because you also get bonus chrono trigger. the prelude to chrono cross.
Sat 09/07/05 at 08:34
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
US version was 5 and 6.
Sat 09/07/05 at 02:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ignore the American version, the numbers got messed up over there.

Currently you can buy

Origins (I & II)
Anthology (IV & V)
Final Fantasy VI
Sat 09/07/05 at 00:38
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I'm trying to buy the old Final Fantasy collection (anything released on PS) and the Final Fantasy Anthology seems to be commonly misread. The trouble is I dont know which one is right. Some listed on eBay say the Anthology is 4 and 5, but some say 5 and 6. Which is right. This is more confusing since the American version seems to be different. Talk about crazy. Anyone able to shine a big ol' fasioned light on this here situation?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.