GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea, wats goin on"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 19:57
Regular
"*Chelsea fc rock*"
ummm now wat is goin wiv chelsea?? are we gunna buy ne1 b4 nxt season??
duz any1 no y jose aint buyin any1 only an attempt to get steven gerrard??
I suppose we do already have a really good team but i think we NEED to get rid of Drogba he is a liability really dont u think??
post ure views n tell me if u no wats happenin id love 2 hear frm all u chelsea fans out der!!
xx sally xx
I LOVE LAMPARD n TERRY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fri 08/07/05 at 00:24
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Chelsea want to buy young players right now as they have a good squad already. Ifthey buy young players they can adapt them and train them how they want so they can be used in the team when the 1st team players now get too old to play every game.
Fri 08/07/05 at 00:15
Regular
"es argh"
ive suported chelsea for years man, since like, march.
Thu 07/07/05 at 21:08
Regular
"not dead"
It's not from a lack of trying to sign players. Seems that Jose wants to bring in World Class stars, and the clubs they belong to just aren't selling.

The thing is, it's not really been a good time for transfers,a nd with all of the money a club got, they'd struggle to bring in anyone of quality as a replacement. if one big transfer goes through, it might kick everything off, but I wouldn't guarentee it.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Colourless"
I am one of about 1 chelsea fans that post on here.

Drogba isn't a liability.... I don't think we need anyone else personally. Crespo and Didier as strikers. Cole and Eidur playing in midfield probably. Lampard and Makelele are unstoppable, and we now have a new left back. There is no weak point in the team....

EDIT :
Jamie
xxx
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:58
Regular
"Mozzy"
Ahahahaha.
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:57
Regular
"*Chelsea fc rock*"
ummm now wat is goin wiv chelsea?? are we gunna buy ne1 b4 nxt season??
duz any1 no y jose aint buyin any1 only an attempt to get steven gerrard??
I suppose we do already have a really good team but i think we NEED to get rid of Drogba he is a liability really dont u think??
post ure views n tell me if u no wats happenin id love 2 hear frm all u chelsea fans out der!!
xx sally xx
I LOVE LAMPARD n TERRY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.