GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: Vice City"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 16:17
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
I have got quite far in this game but have suddenly got very stuck. I have got past the love fist and cuban missions and have bought the film studio and the malibu club but the story missions with Lance Vance and Ken Rosenberg have just stopped. Does anyone know how to start doing these missions again? If so please tell me, thanx!

P.S. I have also done the telephone missions
Mon 11/07/05 at 14:32
Regular
"i own groovy land"
thaxs dude
Mon 11/07/05 at 13:51
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Ah, I remember that one. There's not really anything to it. Just stay sharp and keep moving so the police don't have a chance to shoot you or knock you down and bust your criminal ass.
Mon 11/07/05 at 10:13
Regular
"i own groovy land"
thax for that dude, i have done it now because of your good thinking.

as you are so good at this can you help me with somthing else...

i can't do the misson in which you have to smash the windows in the mall

please help.
Sun 10/07/05 at 10:53
Regular
mad man 4 wrote:
> i am stuck too, i need help on the death row misson, please help me!

Everyone gets stuck on that one. Just keep trying and take the time to learn exactly how many enemies there are and where they are located. Take the first couple out by smashing into their road block at full speed.
Sun 10/07/05 at 01:07
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Can't even remember that one, a little more information would be useful...
Sat 09/07/05 at 19:07
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i am stuck too, i need help on the death row misson, please help me!
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:36
Regular
You buy the Malibu club and have to do the bank heist missions if I remember right.
Fri 08/07/05 at 18:11
"Retarded List"
Damarus wrote:
> I found collecting all the cars fun anyway so it didn't bother me.

One car on the list simply wouldn't appear anywhere. Drove me mad.
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:22
Regular
In order for the final mission to be unlocked you have to have purchased the malibu club and completed all missions at the film studio and printing factory place.

There might be something else you've gotta do as well.
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:30
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Selling 50 'ice creams', after that it becomes an asset.

Edit: It might be 25, but you'll find out soon enough.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.