GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've been playing GTA all day...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
...GTA1 that is. As addictive today as it was all those years ago.
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh right, if you get fast and then want to cruise, does that mean you can stay going fast around the place?
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
You can hold down the X button if you just want to cruise around, but if you want some real speed you have to keep tapping the button. If you build up your stamina at the gym though, it becomes a lot easier.
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Do you have to keep tapping the buttons to get them going properly and can you take them up jumps?
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
They'd get boring after 10 minutes, like the bikes. Of course I've still to tackle Mount Chilliad, or whatever it's called.

:)
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:27
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Damn, that sucks.
Sun 31/10/04 at 10:54
Regular
"boom boom click"
you cant get skate boards
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:57
Regular
"Balls"
Come on Dante we have only had it 2 days at max we havent played it to its full extent yet. give us a chance.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:53
Regular
"Jackpot!"
On vice city I got my name on the front cover of a newspaper heh.
Can you do it on this?
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
for VC their was obviously a cheat, but I think you were suposed to get it from 6 stars, or else somehow raid one from the army camp thing next to rocket launcher hotel.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:02
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Heh okay, I will S-L-O-W things down a little bit.
Are there any good bikes or skateboards in this?
Is the basketball and pool good and is it fun to parachute?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.