GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Coldplay, Foo Fighters and Whitestripes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/06/05 at 16:01
Regular
A good day for big names, with new albums by the three title bands all being released. I think I can probably afford just one, I'm turn between Coldplay and Foos. Anyone got any of them? Any opinions? Any of them turned out fantastic or dire?
Wed 15/06/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I prefer Rush of Blood to Parachutes
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:55
Regular
down wrote:
> in 'what if', substitute 'what if' with 'imagine'.
>
> they sound different.

From imagine heard, X&Y is completely average. A shame, because Parachutes was excellent.

??
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:54
in 'what if', substitute 'what if' with 'imagine'.

they sound different.
Tue 14/06/05 at 19:56
Regular
From what I've heard, X&Y is completely average. A shame, because Parachutes was excellent.
Tue 14/06/05 at 19:24
Regular
Not normally a Coldplay fan but this new album is alright.

Fix You is a massive stand out though.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Aw, isn't it anywhere near as good then?

Does he still have the same songwriting style, and does he experiment throughout?
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:03
Regular
Yeah, new Corgan seems alright. Nothing like the Pumpkins, which is abit of a shame I suppose, but so far it sounds pretty good.
Fri 10/06/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Just got 'In Your Honour', and golly gosh its so good! It reminds me a little of Smashing Pumpkins 'Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness' (just because of its huge variety of tracks and double album), however its still not as good as 'The Colour and The Shape'. In my opinion that is.

Wooo! Billy Corgan releasing a new solo album!!!
Fri 10/06/05 at 20:34
Regular
Red Hat wrote:
> Nirvana >>>>>Foos

Jimi Hendrix>>>>>>>Razorlight

Doesn't stop me listening to Razorlight.
Fri 10/06/05 at 20:17
French is different in Scotland, don't you know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.